The coronavirus has advanced mobile usage by 2 to 3 years — accelerating our transition to a mobile-first world.
COVID-19 has dramatically reshaped life as we know it. From gaming to shopping to payments to video conferencing, mobile has taken center stage in our lives — ingraining new app habits and permanently shifting the consumer landscape to a mobile-first world.
Our latest report covers:
- Amidst booming demand, how mobile is the key to future-proofing your business
- How mobile can significantly drive your top line for mobile-first and mobile-forced companies
- Where app habits are spelling success for mobile-focused companies
- How soaring demand for video conferencing, food delivery, grocery shopping, online learning, video streaming and telehealth is creating mobile opportunities for businesses
- How COVID-19 spurred record mobile shopping and mobile payments adoption
- Despite shrinking marketing budgets, mobile ad placements bucked the trend — growing 70% in H1 2020
- And more!
August 17, 2020Market DataReports