Indonesia is among the fastest growing mobile markets in the world. In data.ai’s latest spotlight report, we shine a light on this dynamic market to help publishers succeed on mobile. Overall, new app downloads in Indonesia surpassed 7.3 billion in 2021, a 33% increase from pre-pandemic levels in 2019. Daily time spent per user reached 5.4 hours, tying with Brazil as the most mobile-engaged market in the world in 2021. Download our latest report to find out what makes the Indonesian mobile market unique and how publishers can build a successful mobile strategy, craft a dynamic product roadmap and grow their mobile businesses in the rapidly growing Indonesian market. Insights include:
- Indonesia’s rapidly growing mobile industries — and where Indonesians spend a third of their waking hours on mobile
- Where downloads, time spent and consumer spend are growing — and how you can capitalize on this market growth
- What industries are growing the fastest in Indonesia — gaming, video streaming, shopping, dating, and more — and what strategic opportunities emerge
- What keywords are in demand in Indonesia — and how you can maximize your App Store Optimization strategy to drive organic growth
- What apps and games are seeing breakout growth — and how you can map early indicators of consumer behavior shifts to your product roadmap
- And more!
Download The State of Mobile 2022: Indonesia