It’s fast and intuitive while effortlessly letting you complete any PDF task. Over 30 million people globally use
PDF Expert apps. All the tools you need, done right.
“PDF Expert is the lightweight, powerful PDF viewer your Mac needs.” – Cult of Mac
“Goodbye Preview, hello affordable PDF editing on Mac.” – MacWorld
“PDF Expert is one of my must-have apps.” – MacStories, Federico Viticci
EDIT ORIGINAL PDF TEXT
The font, size, and opacity of the original text are automatically detected, making edits easy.
CONVERT PDF TO WORD, EXCEL, PPT AND VICE VERSA
Some apps let you convert files to PDF. We let you do that and more. Now you can export a PDF as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TXT, JPG, or PNG file while the original document remains intact.
ADD AND EDIT IMAGES
– Easily add, replace, and resize images in your PDFs.
– Change a logo or a graph. PDF Expert will handle those edits easily.
– Use e-signatures to sign contracts and agreements on the go.
– Sign documents with signatures synchronized across all your devices: Mac, iPhone and iPad.
RECOGNIZE TEXT IN PDFs WITH OCR
Some PDFs like scanned books or receipts aren’t searchable and don’t allow you to select and highlight text. That’s where PDF Expert saves time. Its powerful OCR technology based on the Apple Vision framework recognizes text in scanned files, with the highest level of precision and lightning-fast speed.
Fix contrast, edit margins, split pages. Fix scanned PDFs to remove distortions, shadows, black lines.
Link any part of the text to a different page or even a website.
REDACT SENSITIVE DATA
Permanently erase or hide any sensitive information in your PDFs.
PROTECT CONTENT WITH PASSWORD
Restrict access to PDF Expert with a password.
ROBUST FILE SHARING
Send documents to clients, coworkers etc. PDF Expert supports Mac’s system-wide Share menu and integration with other apps.
READ PDFs WITH EASE
Enable full-text search, scroll, zoom in & out, use Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
HIGHLIGHT AND ANNOTATE PDFs
– Mark important info in books or documents with annotation tools: highlight, underline, strikethrough, etc.
– Use pre-designed stamps such as Approved, Not Approved, Confidential etc.
Add comments to the text you read using sticky notes and drawing tools.
Add Bookmarks for intuitive navigation through PDF files.
– Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
– Fill out any PDF forms with interactive fields such as text fields, checkboxes, etc.
PDF Expert for Mac is a lifetime license for just $139.99 USD. This does not include iPhone and iPad access.
If you already purchased PDF Expert for Mac, you keep all the features you had previously. Forever.
If you’d like to use new features like OCR and PDF to Word conversion, you can upgrade to Premium with 50% off at $39.99 USD. This also unlocks access to all the powerful tools we plan to bring in the future.
Have questions, comments, or issues? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us at http://readdle.com/contact