Disk Graph allows you to inspect your disk and easily find the files that take away most of your disk space.
Features of Disk Graph include:
• any directory reachable in the Finder (i.e. on your local Mac, on an external drive or on a remote server) can be selected and analyzed
• freely navigate inside the subdirectories of the responsive pie graph
• move the mouse over a file to show its name and size
• use the context menu or keyboard shortcut to move selected files to the bin
• quick search by file name and size
• save your favorites and access them with one click from the main window
• switch any time between three sort orders: by file size (section sizes are relative to the file size), file size on disk (files that are not allocated on disk do not appear) and child count (section sizes represent the number of contained files)
• adjust the number of levels of the pie graph for a better overview of deep directories.
Disk Graph has been designed in order to be fun and easy to use.
If you have any requests, suggestions or bug reports, please visit the website through the Support link.