Focus Keeper helps you keep your productivity high avoiding burnout using the timer. Work with time. Not against it!
* Check out the review article by Brighthand for more detail: http://j.mp/fkeeper
Here is what this app offers:
• Simple, beautiful and intuitive interface.
• Task Management
• Customize focus sessions, goals, and sounds.
• Track your productivity with insightful charts.
• Universal(iPhone/iPad) app with iCloud support.
Basic Focus Steps - It’s all about focusing your work efforts in timed 25-minute chunks, with a 5-minute break in
between each burst of activity.
1) Choose a task to be done.
2) Set the timer for 25 minutes.
3) Focus on the task until the timer rings
4) Take a short break (just do something relaxing for 5 minutes)
5) Once you’ve completed 4 focus sessions, take a longer break. (20~30 minutes)
• Adjust the timer with your fingers just like you do with real egg-timer.
• Next session starts automatically when the current session ends.
• Track your progress with two different charts (14 days and 30 days)
• Set your daily goal (number of Focus Sessions per day)
• Set how many Focus Sessions you want to finish before taking a long break(number of Focus per round)
• Customize the length of Focus Session, short break, and long break.
• Choose your ticking from 10 different ticking sounds and your own music library.
• Choose your alarm from 14 different ring sounds.
• Set any sounds separately for the short break, long break, and Focus session.
• Receive alarm notifications even when the app is running in the background.
• Today Widget for Focus Sessions
• Icon Badge shows how much time you left to finish the current session in the home screen Focus Keeper icon when the timer is ticking.
• Focus Reminder: If you're struggling to make a habit of using Focus Keeper, this could come in hand. You can set when you want to be notified to use Focus Keeper through weekdays and weekends.
• Option for resetting the Focus Count at midnight automatically. Now you can set your own reset time.
• Set different volume sounds for each ticking and alarm sound.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Focus Keeper is free to download. Pro Subscription gives you unlimited access to our premium content and features.
- Focus Keeper's three auto-renewing subscription options are $0.99 monthly or $5.99 annually
- These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of your subscription
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and at the cost of the chosen package
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn if off in Account Settings 24+ hours before the end of the billing period.
- You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- Alternatively, there is a "Manage Subscription" menu option in the App Settings menu.
Read our terms and conditions at https://www.iubenda.com/terms-and-conditions/36391786
You start the timer, then go study, come back and it’s still counting at 24:40 as when you just left it. I also paid for this app
May 02, 2022
I love using this app and it's made me more productive. My only complaint is tasks with long titles get covered up and I would love to see the full text at first glance
May 11, 2022
It seems to work for a while after but then it stops when I move off the app. This is basic functionality and doesn’t do me much good without it. I paid for this app too.
May 03, 2022
The application requires you to keep it open to keep track of time which I cannot because I am on my phone using other applications. I even upgraded to Pro. 🤨
May 01, 2022
The App does not record the time correctly. Very disappointing, especially after paying the subscription and providing feedback there has been no recourse taken!
Apr 27, 2022