Focus Keeper helps you keep your productivity high, avoiding burnout using the timer. Work with time. Not against it!
Here is what this app offers:
• Simple, beautiful, and intuitive interface.
• Task Management
• Customize focus sessions, goals, and sounds.
• Track your productivity with insightful charts.
• Universal(iPhone/iPad) app with iCloud support.
Basic Focus Steps - It’s all about focusing your work efforts in timed 25-minute chunks, with a 5-minute break in
between each burst of activity.
1) Choose a task to be done.
2) Set the timer for 25 minutes.
3) Focus on the task until the timer rings
4) Take a short break (just do something relaxing for 5 minutes)
5) Once you’ve completed 4 focus sessions, take a longer break. (20~30 minutes)
• Adjust the timer with your fingers just like you do with real egg-timer.
• Next session starts automatically when the current session ends.
• Track your progress with two different charts (14 days and 30 days)
• Set your daily goal (number of Focus Sessions per day)
• Set how many Focus Sessions you want to finish before taking a long break(number of Focus per round)
• Customize the length of Focus Session, short break, and long break.
• Choose your ticking from 10 different ticking sounds and your own music library.
• Choose your alarm from 14 different ring sounds.
• Set any sounds separately for the short break, long break, and Focus session.
• Receive alarm notifications even when the app is running in the background.
• Today Widget for Focus Sessions
• Icon Badge shows how much time you left to finish the current session in the home screen Focus Keeper icon when the timer is ticking.
• Focus Reminder: If you're struggling to make a habit of using Focus Keeper, this could come in hand. You can set when you want to be notified to use Focus Keeper through weekdays and weekends.
• Option for resetting the Focus Count at midnight automatically. Now you can set your own reset time.
• Set different volume sounds for each ticking and alarm sound.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Focus Keeper is free to download. Pro Subscription gives you unlimited access to our premium content and features.
- Focus Keeper's three auto-renewing subscription options are $0.99 monthly or $5.99 annually
- These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of your subscription
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and at the cost of the chosen package
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn if off in Account Settings 24+ hours before the end of the billing period.
- You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- Alternatively, there is a "Manage Subscription" menu option in the App Settings menu.
Read our terms and conditions at https://www.iubenda.com/terms-and-conditions/36391786
This app is so great! As a law student I love it, I wish it could be available on the Apple Watch! This would be so beneficial! Thanks to the creators for making this easy app👍🏼
May 04, 2023
I’m a time management nut. Time is our most precious commodity. Years ago, I was blessed to take a course by Charles Hobbs. His goal was to teach us how to free up time, and make the use of our efforts most productive. Mr. Hobbs changed my life. Strongly suggest his book, “Time Power.” The central p…
May 21, 2023
For people with ADD, such a life saver.Please add an Apple Watch app. I neeeed to not have to have the phone with me at all times, for example, when doing house chores?
Jun 02, 2023
can't even try this app on my mac. It crashes after opening
May 09, 2023
When u set the time and round. To 30 min for example : at first it is set, once u hit the play button to start your session. It flips back to 25 minutes. Another bug or annoyance is being asked to change the time consistently whenever u want to add more time . Have to go hard in the review since it’…
May 12, 2023