Note: This free version is supported by ads. To remove advertisements, use the in-app purchase to upgrade or buy the paid version, Music Tutor Plus from the App Store.
Learn to read sheet music and improve your sight-reading skills with Music Tutor. Develop your speed and accuracy in reading sheet music by identifying music notes in timed sessions. Choose to practice with notes in treble, bass and alto clefs in timed or untimed sessions. After each test, you can review your mistakes and see your progress.
Other features of Music Tutor include:
• Custom Practice Range - Set your own range of notes that you want to practice with.
• Supports notes up to 4 ledger lines above or below the staff on any of the clefs.
• Notes Reference Charts - For Treble, Bass and Alto clefs.
• MIDI Support - Connect your keyboard or digital piano using Lightning to USB Camera Adapter and respond directly from your instrument.
• Companion Apple Watch app using which you can practice recognising music notes on the go.
• Supports App Clips and Advanced App Clip Experiences - a way to quickly access and experience a practice session with Music Tutor without having to install the complete app. For Advanced App Clip Experiences, an App Clip invocation URL can be configured using the documentation available at https://musictutorapp.com/appclip.
De vdd aprendes de una manera divertida
Apr 20, 2023
No Sound when not Loaded All the Way Won't Teach All 9 Clefs
May 16, 2023
The adds NONSTOP
Apr 30, 2023
Exactly what I needed to help with sight reading
May 11, 2023
This app has been a lifesaver in learning how to read music. I replaced “games” when I have some idle time with a few quick sessions on here and it has made a big difference in my beginner level sight reading skills! I would highly recommend to anyone starting out learning to read music.
Apr 11, 2023