With a built-in scanner, value lookup, automatic information detection, checklist tracking, card sorting, flippable cards, beautiful image sharing, infinitely nestable folders, powerful search, iCloud sync support, CSV export, and plentiful customization options, Cardstock is the best way to digitally catalog your sports cards.
- The scanner uses the camera to convert your image into a high quality scan.
⋅ Value lookup
- By using the value lookup, you will be able to see what similar cards have sold for on eBay.
⋅ Automatic information detection
- Every time a card is scanned, Cardstock searches it and records any useful information found.
⋅ Checklist Tracking
- Checklists allow you to utilize your collection to track your progress on completing sets.
- Each time you open a checklist, Cardstock searches for any matching cards and uses them to automatically fill out or create items.
- Checklist templates uploaded by our team or other users make it easy to add checklists.
⋅ Card Sorting
- A powerful sort options menu allows you to sort your cards by any number of attributes.
- Cardstock's ability to sort cards into attribute based groups provides you with new ways to view your collection.
⋅ Flippable cards
- Cards in your collection can be tapped and flipped to allow viewing of either side.
⋅ Beautiful image sharing
- Sharing a card creates a stunning image by combining both sides on top of a background chosen from colors generated to match.
⋅ Nestable folders
- Folders allow cards to be organized in whatever way is best for you.
⋅ Powerful search
- The search tab allows you to search by any attribute found on a card, checklist, or template.
⋅ iCloud Sync Support
- Your collection is automatically kept in sync across devices via iCloud.
⋅ CSV export
- Cards can be exported to a CSV file to give you full control of your data.
- The vast number of settings provided enables you to find what works best for you.
I am an independent app developer and I made this app because I couldn’t find a good app on the App Store to catalog my baseball collection. I have worked really hard to provide an app that is both powerful and aesthetically pleasing. The scanner and automatic information detection make Cardstock the easiest way to digitize your collection, the value lookup is the quickest and most accurate way to estimate the true value of your cards, and the ability to share beautiful images of your cards is unrivaled. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, don’t hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cardstock uses auto-renewing subscriptions to unlock Unlimited Access.
Payment will be applied to your iTunes account on confirmation. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel anytime with your iTunes account settings. For more information, see http://www.openbraceapps.com/CardstockPrivacyPolicy/index.html.
This is such an awesome app it shows you how much money are baseball cards are how much you can sell them for and maybe when you get older sell them for that much money and get thousands of dollars would be so crazy so keep collecting and use this app is the best app baseball card scanner out there …
Feb 19, 2023
I can finally figure out the cost of my cards some you can get a lot I recommend this app for that stuff
Mar 11, 2023
Love this app so far! One of the best and easiest apps I’ve found to use on my iPhone for anything when it comes to trading cards. I would advise anyone to purchase this app
Mar 14, 2023
It is a very useful app recommended
Feb 19, 2023
I tried a lot of card apps and this one was the one that worked.
Feb 19, 2023