Meditate and sleep soundly. Headspace is your guide to practicing mindfulness in your everyday life. Learn how to relax, manage stress, and focus your energy to become more centered and well rested. Create a calm and positive environment with Headspace.
Headspace offers guided meditation, sleep meditation, and breathing exercises. Learn mindfulness skills from world-class experts like former monk and Headspace co-founder Andy Puddicombe. Choose from hundreds of guided meditations on a new topic each day: anxiety, focus, relaxation, and more!
Meditation for every experience level and lifestyle. Meditate with friends and build your practice your way. Choose between short, 3-minute sessions that fit seamlessly into a busy schedule or longer meditations to set your intentions for the day. Listen to calming sounds and music with Sleep by Headspace or release stress and tension through movement with Move Mode.
In just a few minutes a day, Headspace can help bring balance to your everyday life. Find some headspace. Start with a free trial.
Download Headspace today and be kind to your mind.
- Choose from hundreds of guided meditations and mindfulness exercises
- Practice daily meditation on a new topic each day with Everyday Headspace
- Breathe easy with 3-minute mini-meditations for a quick mental reset
- Practice mindfulness with “Mindful Moments” to keep you present throughout the day
- Track your progress and time spent meditating with Mindful Minutes on Apple Health
- Learn new skills and find answers to your mindfulness questions
- Create conditions for a more restful night with Sleep by Headspace
- Switch off with sleepcasts — calming stories paired with relaxing sounds
- Soothing sleep sounds with ambient nature recordings
- Tranquil sleep music to help you reach a deep slumber
- Start your day inspired with The Wake Up — a short, daily video series made to brighten your day
STRESS RELIEF & COPING MEDITATIONS
- “SOS” sessions for moments of panic, anxiety, and stress
- Learn breathwork to help relax & calm you down
- Build your resilience with the Weathering the Storm collection
- Follow meditations that help you cope with sadness, anger & adapting to change
FIND FOCUS & BUILD PRODUCTIVITY
- Improve your focus with meditations for working from home
- Boost your concentration & productivity with focus-enhancing music
- Choose from 12 different Focus music stations to set the right mood for your day
- Tune in to the moment with Headspace’s Chief Music Officer, John Legend
CENTERED FITNESS & TENSION RELEASE
- Relieve stress and release everyday tension with Move Mode
- Mood boosting and motivating at-home workouts
- Centered fitness courses: 28 days of mindful fitness and cardio
- Train with experts and Olympians Kim Glass & Leon Taylor
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Headspace offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$12.99 per month
$69.99 per year (that's less than $5.99 a month)
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
The subscription will automatically renew unless turned off in your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the current period ends. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. If you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed.
Headspace saves your meditation sessions to your Apple Health app.
Read the terms and conditions here:
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. data.ai tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 152 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
There’s nothing free on this app
May 14, 2022
LOVE IT! Please have them share more often!!!
May 13, 2022
The best remedy for mental health (IMO) is a daily diet of headspace meditation and a monthly dosing of the moksha-medicine. Then you’ll be groovin in no time.
May 14, 2022
I didn’t pay for a monthly thing and when I was looking for something to play while going to sleep there was nothing.
May 13, 2022
There are lots of ways to try meditation—so this app wasn’t my first time with that. Although their teachers are stellar, I love Headspace because the app’s wholistic design makes it so easy to integrate mindfulness into my day to day life. Whether I want some quick breathwork, or a month-long medi…
May 13, 2022