Use the Sydney™ Health app to find care, share your digital ID card, and check your claims. You can understand your benefits, improve your health, and save money. Easily manage your benefits at your fingertips whenever you need them with your personalized health and wellness information all in one place. Through integration with HealthKit, you have the option to enable sharing information from your fitness devices with this app. This may include tracking your steps, calories, sleep data, and weight management.
- Digital ID card – Your digital ID works like a paper ID, enabling you to always have access to your current ID and
easily share it with your care team in person or by email.
- Chat – Use our 24/7 chat to find what you are looking for, or find more in-depth answers by chatting with a Member Services representative.
- Plan details – Understand your share of the costs, including your deductible and copay. Find out what’s covered and check your claims.
- Find care – Search for care when and where you need it. Locate doctors, labs, hospitals, and other healthcare professionals in your plan’s network. See your estimated costs before you receive care.
- View claims – Easily track your claims including the status and your costs.
- Virtual care – Routine care, prescription refills, and urgent care right from your app, whenever it works for you.
- Refill your prescriptions – You can set up automatic refills and reminders for your medications.
Download Sydney Health to your device today.
Sydney Health is offered through an arrangement with Carelon Digital Platforms, a separate company offering mobile application services on behalf of your health plan. ©2020-2023. The Virtual Primary Care experience is offered through an arrangement with Hydrogen Health.
Sydney Health options are based on each member’s plan, so some features may not be available to all members.
I’ve tried a million times to set up a virtual visit and I can never get to the next step after inputting my information. This app used to work so great and in the past year, I’ve had issues with the most important feature.
May 24, 2023
It’s a name you will never remember. It has nothing to do with your plan name. Good luck finding the app when you need it. If you do find the app, expect: 1. A maze of chat bots pointing you to broken pages or pages which don’t answer your questions. The pages which do work, point back to the pages …
May 25, 2023
It’s a crappier app than the website. Barely a native app and slower than molasses
May 25, 2023
I’ve had to use this app for a few years now as it’s what my health insurance company offers to access care, but this app never works. It always takes several tries to login while I’m inputting the exact same information each time. The function to find care always spins and spins and spins, at times…
May 23, 2023
Glad it’s not just me. Downloaded app. Got the code because apparently I have an account. Sent the code. Code incorrect. Locked out. Nobody available for phone. Typical.
May 24, 2023