Check-in from the comfort of your home and get your boarding pass straight to your phone where you can access it even if you’re not online.
Important: The app does not yet support booking in the US. Buy your ticket online and use SAS App to manage your booking.
Explore the world with Scandinavian Airlines
Manage your booking
• Change it if you need to – and get updates on your flight straight to your phone.
• Get quick access to all the details. Get updates and upgrades.
• Add extras to your trip; buy a meal, add extra baggage or upgrade to a more comfortable travel class.
• Get information on your destination - the SAS app will help you book a hotel and rent a car.
• Starting 22 hour before takeoff you can use the SAS App for easy check-in.
• Get your digital boarding card instantly and save time at the airport.
• Choose your favorite seat.
• Save your passport information for a smoother process.
If you’re a EuroBonus member
• You can access your digital EuroBonus membership card in the app.
• You can manage your points...
• You get easy access to Smart pass.
If you’re not a EuroBonus member already – join here: https://www.flysas.com/en/register
Starting 22 hours before departure SAS App gives you the possibility to read newspapers, magazines and books in several different languages, free of charge. Our own magazine Scandinavian Traveler and our onboard menu are always available to read in the app.
Every part of SAS is working on ways of achieving more sustainable travel. From the search for innovative technical solutions to the small but important improvements at day-to-day level. Together, we are taking many steps in the right direction. That’s why, here at SAS, we’ve launched a range of different projects and initiatives to make our journeys more sustainable.
You can also find Scandinavian Airlines on:
Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/SAS
Instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/flySAS
YouTube @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/SAS
Twitter @ https://twitter.com/SAS
SAS App will be your travel assistant and companion. It will keep you updated on the details of your flight with Scandinavian Airlines and remind you when it’s time to check in and board your flight.
You may know SAS as SASAir or FlySAS.
We are travelers
May 26, 2022
you can do almost anything for your flight with the app
May 09, 2022
You can't get a boarding pass on the app. There's a button to View Boarding Pass, which doesn't work. And a button to Send Boarding Pass, which doesn't work. Great job SAS.
May 27, 2022
May 16, 2022
Multi-city booking option is absolutely necessary.
May 14, 2022