It's Election Day in My City and everyone is excited! Who will win and who shall lose, only you get to decide.
Everyone wants to be the new mayor for My City - who will you vote for? Sit in the Mayor's office, visit the city hall
and explore all rooms, rollout your Election Day posters and take care of your city. Everything is possible in this new
My City game!
* 8 new locations to discover, sit in the Mayor's Office, visit the Voting Area, help your candidate in the Campaign Room and even pass new rules in the Council Room.
* Hold election for your favourite character, who will become the new Mayor and who will lose?
* 20 Characters you can move between our games, More games means more characters to play with!
* Solve puzzles and discover hidden locations all around the My City : Election Day!
Over 100 million kids have played our games world wide!
Creative Games Kids Love to Play
Think of this game as a fully interactive dollhouse in which you can touch and interact with almost every object you see. With fun characters and highly detailed locations, kids can role-play by creating and playing out their own stories.
Easy enough for a 5-year old to play with, exciting enough for a 12-year old to enjoy!
- Play as you want, stress-free games, Extremely high playability.
- Kids Safe. No 3rd party Ads and IAP. Pay once and get free updates forever.
- Connects with other My City games: All My City games connect together allowing kids to share characters between our games.
More Games, More Story Options, More Fun.
Age group 4-12:
Easy enough for 4 year olds to play and super exciting for 12 year to enjoy.
We support multi touch so kids can play together with friends and family on the same screen!
We love making children games, if you like what we do and want to send us ideas and suggestions for our next games of My City you can do so here:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mytowngames
Twitter - https://twitter.com/mytowngames
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/mytowngames
Love our games? Leave us a nice review on the app store, we read them all!
Apr 18, 2022
Apr 04, 2022
Mar 11, 2022