An enhanced digital tachograph designed for HGV and coach drivers TachoGuard keeps you safely within EU & AETR
rules on drivers’ hours by monitoring all driving, working, periods of availability (POA), and resting activities.
It uses the new EU legislation on "Minute Rules" to ensure that activity time is allocated correctly.
Comprehensive and easy to use, it keeps track of split rests, extended days, reduced daily rests, reduced weekly rests, and automatically calculates any compensation owed.
* Keeps you safely within EU & AETR rules on drivers’ hours
* Follows the new EU legislation on "Minute Rules"
* Daily planner to help maximise your productivity
* Driving and resting screens showing a breakdown of all EU & AETR rules
* Working screen showing a breakdown of the Working Time Directive
* Summary screen that can show daily, weekly, or fortnightly activities
* Automatically switch between driving and working using GPS speed, when enabled
* Alarms that can be set to alert you to each ending activity
* Keeps track of split breaks, extended days, reduced daily rests, reduced weekly rests
* Calculates compensation owed when a reduced weekly rest is taken
* An editable log of all activities that can be sent via email
* 10 customisable speed alarms, 5 for KPH and 5 for MPH.
* Export / import feature to allow moving to a new device.
* Now supports the following languages
- Polish (Thanks to Adam Cyra).
- Russian (Thanks to Dmitry Shake).
- Hungarian (Thanks to Péter Tóth).
- Dutch (Thanks to Leon TT).
- Danish (Thanks to Flemming Jacobsen).
- Serbian (Thanks to Miloš Urbanović).
- Spanish (Thanks to Ramón Romero).
- German (Thanks to Mijori Priv).
- Portuguese (Thanks to Cláudio Agostinho).
If you have any feedback or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Paid for app,GPS will not work so as it won't change modes.Not much of an aid. Have mailed but have had no response as yet.
Mar 17, 2022
Doesn't switch from other work to driving so completely useless as an aid to the driver you can't allow use GPS all the time in settings
Mar 12, 2022