This product is the ‘PhotoSync Bundle Add-On’ Activation License of PhotoSync. Once purchased, you can add all
PhotoSync Autotransfer, NAS and Cloud capabilities to the free PhotoSync version.
BUY PHOTOSYNC BUNDLE ADD-ON AND SAVE 25%
★ Over 10,000 positive reviews, thousands of happy users and millions of photo transfers
★ Number one cross-platform solution with native apps for Android, iOS, Windows & Mac
★ Reliable and secure software – operating 8+ years in the market and continuously updated
★ Total user control and fully customisable
ABOUT PHOTOSYNC BUNDLE ADD-ON VERSION
Wirelessly transfer, backup and share your photos & videos between Android devices, iPhone, iPad, Computer, NAS, cloud and photo services. Any kind of transfer – PhotoSync can handle it!
Buying the bundle add-on costs less than all the combined single PhotoSync add-ons and includes all future add-ons for FREE. It also removes ads from PhotoSync!
The PhotoSync Bundle Add-On includes:
★ PhotoSync Autotransfer Add-On
★ PhotoSync NAS Add-On
★ PhotoSync Cloud Add-On
About PhotoSync Autotransfer Add-On
• Automatically backup photos & videos directly from your Android phone / tablet to computer (PC & Mac) over WiFi
• Securely auto upload photos & videos straight from Android to your NAS, wireless mobile storage device or remote server over SMB, (S)FTP and WebDAV
• Automatically share photos & videos directly from Android to supported cloud / photo services over WiFi and 3G/LTE
• Automatically and wirelessly transfer photos & videos, whenever:
- You take a new picture or video Instant transfer
- Your device connects to a pre-selected WiFi network Wi-Fi access point (SSID)
- You arrive at a pre-selected geolocation Location based transfer
- You charge your device Trigger transfer
- A pre-set time schedule is met Time schedule
About PhotoSync NAS Add-On
• Securely backup photos & videos to your NAS, remote server or personal cloud over SMB, (S)FTP or WebDav
• Download and view photos & videos stored on SMB, (S)FTP and WebDAV servers
• PhotoSync works flawlessly with NAS storage devices, servers and personal cloud services from:
- QNAP & Buffalo NAS
- WD MyCloud
- Seagate Personal Cloud
- NETGEAR ReadyNAS
- and many more …
• Quickly and easily upload and download photos & videos whilst on-the-go to your wireless portable hard drive
• PhotoSync supports all major mobile storage solutions (wireless USB sticks, portable hard drives, cable adaptors… from:
- Western Digital
- Toshiba (http://www.canvio.jp/apps/en/)
- and many more …
About PhotoSync Cloud Add-On
• Upload and share photos & videos to cloud and photo services over WiFi and 3G/LTE
• Import photo & videos stored on cloud and photo services over WiFi and 3G/LTE
• PhotoSync supports
- Google Drive
- Google Photos
- OneDrive / One Drive for Business
ABOUT FREE PHOTOSYNC VERSION
• Backup photos & videos from Android devices to computer (PC & Mac) over WiFi or Portable WiFi Hotspot
• Send pictures & videos from computer to Android phone and tablet over WiFi or Portable WiFi Hotspot
• Transfer photos & videos between Android phone and tablet over your local network (WiFi or Portable WiFi Hotspot)
• Copy and move photos and videos between Android devices and iPhone / iPad over WiFi or Portable WiFi Hotspot. (Requires PhotoSync for iOS installed on iPhone / iPad / iPod touch)
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Download and Install PhotoSync at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.touchbyte.photosync
2. Download and install 'PhotoSync Bundle Add-On License'
3. PhotoSync will automatically upgrade to PhotoSync Add-On Bundle version upon the installation of PhotoSync Add-On Bundle License
Does what I want it to do ( bkng up to my routers USB SD card via SMB). Emailed for help, got quick reply and help to set it up. Unexpectedly great customer service. Got the bundle.
May 08, 2022
Love this app, please keep up the great work.
Apr 30, 2022
When it works, it's terrific. But connection keeps dropping so it makes auto transfers impossible. Constantly having to reset the program on my PC.
May 03, 2022
May 12, 2022
The best way to transfer pictures from my Android phone to my wife's iPad.
May 07, 2022