Fury of Dracula: Digital Edition is the digital adaptation of the much-loved board game, first published in 1987
by Games Workshop. Based on the 4th Edition of the game, this faithful adaptation allows you to re-experience this
iconic game of gothic horror and deduction in a whole new way. If you’ve never played the original board game, you can
see exactly why Fury of Dracula is considered a classic among the board game community!
Will you take on the role of Dracula as he increases his influence over Europe? Or will you and up to three friends take on the role of Dr. Abraham Van Helsing, Dr. John Seward, Lord Arthur Godalming, and Mina Harker as they attempt to stop him before his bloody plans bear fruit?
• Designed with care, our in-depth tutorials will walk you through everything you need to know to start your hunt.
• Based on the 4th Edition of the physical game, Fury of Dracula: Digital Edition recreates the iconic board game in its entirety.
• Choose from battling against the AI, teaming up with friends locally or taking the hunt global with online battles.
• Browse everything Fury of Dracula has to offer in our detailed library, including character, combat and event cards to prepare yourself.
• The artwork from the original board game bursts to life with beautiful and bloody animations for every single piece.
• A chilling soundtrack composed and created from the ground up for Fury of Dracula: Digital Edition, sure to send chills down your spine.
Since a kid I'm a huge fan of bram stoker dracula novel. Watching hammer movies and other novels related to it. Suddenly there's a dracula fury board game? (Via android). OmG. Purchase it recently tried it 'solo' slowly step by step as 'a dracula: so enjoyable fun like I'm in the gothic world of bra…
Mar 11, 2022