** One of our biggest hits of all time, Zombieville USA 2, is now available on Android! Check it out!
The spirit of Battleheart returns, re-imagined! In Battleheart Legacy, you will explore a rich and detailed fantasy world, customize your unique hero with dozens of powerful skills and items, do battle with hordes of enemies, encounter quirky characters and discover the stories of a troubled realm. Will you become a powerful wizard, or a notorious rogue? A noble knight, or a savage barbarian? How will you forge your legacy?
••• Features •••
• A refined real-time combat system, based on the award-winning "Battleheart". Move your character or attack your foes through simple taps, and unleash powerful special moves at the right moment to turn the tide of battle!
• Unparalleled animation and VFX make every battle a visual feast!
• An astounding 150+ unique skills across 12 classes to customize your character with. Poison your foes, crush them with giant two-handed weapons, put them to sleep with a song, or simply blow them up with a meteor strike. And with our unique multi-classing system, it's possible to combine classes into a nearly limitless number of combinations.
• Over 200 unique pieces of equipment to further tailor your character's play style.
• Incredible boss battles that will put your hero to the test!
For support, please visit www.mikamobile.com!
Should have easily been a 5 star game. Pros: Cross class fantasy, infinite level ups. Cons: Sandbox gameplay, campaign can be cleared in a day, bland storyline, and once you killed the final boss that's it. Although you can unlock all skills and passives and start a NG+ at level 1, you'll easily get…
May 20, 2022
Best Mobile Game I've ever downloaded. Will re-download on any future devices and play again. Put over 60 hours in and it only took 22 to beat the game. Just so fun. Wish this was an mmorpg on pc. So much fun. No complaints whatsoever. Worth 8x the price you pay. It's a steal.
May 02, 2022
Beautiful art. Great gameplay. No bugs yet. Or fps drops. Loved this game 5 years ago. And so glad i installed it again
Apr 29, 2022
Great game and has tremendous replay value. I recommend this easily if you enjoy RPGs with NO micro transactions. Would love to see a second BH Legacy.
May 13, 2022
Awesome. Especially the controls. They designed the controls and the game specifically for touch, which is why it is so seemless. More games need to do this.
May 17, 2022