IDAGIO is the leading streaming app for classical music with the unique Fair Artist Payout Model, over 2 million
tracks, exclusive video concerts, the latest releases and personalized recommendations.
• Browse the comprehensive audio catalogue and filter by composer, work,
orchestra, soloist and more
• Watch exclusive classical video concerts from all over the world
• Discover new classical music with your personalized Weekly Mix
• Get inspired with exclusive playlists curated by experts and artists from within the
classical music community
• Find out more about the album you are listening to with digital booklets
• Enjoy Gapless Playback
• Play recommended tracks right on your Apple Watch
• CarPlay: Enjoy IDAGIO while in your car
• Apple TV: Watch exclusive classical video concerts on your Apple TV
Choose your plan:
• Listen to 2 million tracks in radio mode
• On-demand and ad-free listening
• Unlimited, personal Collection
• Offline listening
• High-quality audio in MP3/AAC format at 320kbps
• Connecting via Airplay, Bluetooth, Chromecast, Sonos, Burmester, Bluesound and
• All benefits of the Premium membership plus
• Access to our highest audio quality in lossless format (FLAC 16bit 44.1kHz)
Premium+ Concerts Plan
• All benefits of the Premium+ membership plus
• Access to all available concerts in the Global Concert Hall from all available
IDAGIO is crafted in Berlin by a world-class team of passionate experts in music, technology, business and design.
With subscribers in over 190 countries and more than 1.8 million app downloads worldwide, IDAGIO is the leading streaming service for classical music.
We work with a Fair Artist Payout Model - but what does that mean for artists? It means two things - firstly that we pay artists and right holders per second instead per play, and secondly that we distribute royalties based on the actual listening behaviour of each single user. With IDAGIO you directly support the artist you love. It's that simple.
Terms and Conditions: http://www.idagio.com/terms
*) Prices may differ per territory. The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of the purchase. The subscription automatically renews at the end of your subscription period. Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. You can cancel your subscription at any time with effect for the following subscription period by disabling auto-renewal in your Apple ID Account Settings at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription before the end of the trial period.