This series of graphomotor activities comprises a set of basic and essential tracing exercises to help children
learn how to write.
• They will learn to draw straight lines, curved lines, zig-zags, spirals, geometric shapes, complete drawings, write letters in upper case and to express their creativity through drawing.
• The activities are designed in the form of a game where the child is required to overcome challenges in order to continue advancing. The games use a scoring system with stars and sounds to motivate users to continue advancing to reach the goal.
• The activities are performed in line with an order outlined by educators who are specialists in pre-school and primary school education.
• The level of difficulty increases as the user advances through each activity. The App is designed to adapt itself to the most suitable level for each child.
• Designed for children aged 3 to 7 years, depending on their level and development thereof.
WHAT WILL I FIND?
• 9 categories with more than 100 activities: straight lines, curved lines, spirals, pathways, labyrinths, geometric shapes, drawing by simulation, free-style drawings and uppercase letters.
• Animations to show user show to correctly draw the lines and writing.
• 3 difficulty levels.
• Allows for creating users.
• Option to record the sound or name of the letters using parental control.
• A user-friendly educational App for children to allow them to practice independently.
• Parents and/or educators can select difficulty level.
• Educational guide for parents.
• Does not require an Internet connection.
BENEFITS FOR THE CHILD
• Develops eye-hand coordination for learning to write.
• Stimulates development of fine psychomotor skills: precision in finger and hand movements.
• Works laterality.
• Recognition of letters.
• Stimulates line drawing repetition in a digital environment.
We take your privacy and that of your family seriously. We do not collect or share information about you or your children, or include third-party advertising.
If you need assistance, email us at email@example.com
Do not hesitate to comment and vote on our app once downloaded.