Nozbe – organize your work and get everything done!
Join over 500,000 professionals using Nozbe and boost your efficiency. Get your projects done on time and stay organized. Use Nozbe's flexibility to create your own productivity system.
YOUR ULTIMATE TO-DO LIST AND TASK MANAGER
• Easily add 'to-do's and tasks on the go – with Quick Add, through e-mail and more
• Access your tasks from anywhere – install Nozbe on all your devices, including Apple Watch
• Manage your priorities – add deadlines, time needed and categories
• Run your projects efficiently – keep all tasks, comments and files in one place, manage projects, and use labels
• Never miss a thing thanks to reminders and calendar integrations
• Use templates and repeat tasks to automate things and save your time
• Work offline and have your data synchronized once you're back online
• Use powerful task's comments with markdown support, files and 3rd party attachments
• Integrate with Google Calendar, Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive and more
• Get stuff done using powerful keyboard shortcuts
Join over 500,000 professionals from all over the world in using Nozbe and boost your efficiency. Use Nozbe's flexibility to create your own productivity system. Get your projects done on time and stay organized – alone and with your team.
NOZBE Subscriptions (monthly or yearly):
• NOZBE FREE – The full version of the app with up to 5 active projects and max. 100MB of data. Available after 30
days of the Nozbe Trial. Exclusively for single-user accounts.
• NOZBE SOLO/DUO - For busy professionals, unlimited projects, shared projects, unlimited storage.
• NOZBE SMALL BUSINESS - For small growing teams, unlimited projects, shared projects, unlimited storage.
• NOZBE BUSINESS - For growing teams and businesses, additional shared projects features, more comprehensive productivity reports, dedicated premium support.
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you confirm your purchase. Your iTunes account will be charged again when your subscription automatically, renews at the end of your current subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings at any time after purchase.