VB24 offers you:
• Biometrics - client authentication in the EMV 3DS transaction through biometric access or quick code
• Online transfer (T2A) for receiving online transfers directly to your account or bank card – from June 2021
• Open online deposit - accounts in MDL, EUR and USD, refill and partial withdrawal of money – from September 2020
• Generating the unique code Cash by Code for withdrawing cash at bank ATMs without the presence of the card - from September 2020
• Opening online current accounts in MDL, EUR, USD, RON and RUB - from September 2020
• Currency exchange of Moldovan lei, EURO, US dollars, Romanian lei or Russian rubles in the application at an advantageous exchange rate between current, card and deposit accounts - from April 2020.
• Get full access to information for all cards and bank card accounts 24/7
• View the balance and history of card account transactions
• Pay for government services MPay: for kindergarten, traffic police fines, etc.
• Locking and unlocking your cards
• Close or reissue the bank cards
• Make money transfers between your bank cards and Visa bank cards issued by other banks in the country and around the world
• Establish and manage bank card transaction limits and other security settings for card and card accounts
• Make payments or transfers to service providers, such as mobile operators, Internet and cable TV providers and suppliers of utilities, including gas, water, etc.
• View card account identification details
• Switch the language during one session in VB24 Mobile
• View the location of ATMs and bank branches on an interactive map
• Generate one-time passwords to confirm operations
• Quick Entry using a 5-digit code, fingerprint
To access the application you can use VB24 Web login and password. You can subscribe to VB24 Web here or in the nearest Victoriabank ATM.
friendly application which allows to stay in control of your money deposited in your card and non card accounts. easy to use
Jun 14, 2022
I didn’t have any problems with the app, everything works well and it looks good. (Interface)
Apr 04, 2022