Go Talk – learn any language when you're on the move - available across your iOS devices.
This travel-ready, easy to access language learning tool is simple and fun with immediate results.
You can start for FREE and then learn to speak more by upgrading to Go Talk Essentials or Premium.
Go Talk is powered by the award winning language company EuroTalk with more than 30 million customers worldwide.
And our customers love Go Talk.
“It is without doubt the most thorough and easy to use language learning tool I have ever seen and once I’ve mastered Japanese I plan on exploring the basic of other languages too.” Codie, UK
“The Go Talk app is a whole load of fun, filled with useful words and phrases. It works offline which is great for learning on planes.” Patricia, Canada
“Go Talk is, in my opinion, the future of language development whilst on the road.” – Will Hatton, The Broke Backpacker
“I have found the app quite addictive - as soon as I have a good score in one topic I want to start on another one.” Katherine, UK
Go Talk is:
● Free to start
● Fun – with games to fill a spare few minutes or many hours when you get hooked
● An Instant Phrasebook - instant search allows you to find the words or phrases you need
● Authentic – we only use native speakers so all words and phrases are spoken correctly
● Smart – our clever software knows the words you struggle with so focuses on them more
● Perfect for Pronunciation – you can record and listen back to your own voice
● Visual – our beautiful pictures help link words with images that help you remember what you’ve learnt
● Soothing – you can listen to background music that helps you learn even better
● Tailored for you - purchase additional topics like golf, driving, camping and more as you need them.
130+ Languages Available to learn:
Arabic (Modern Standard)
Spanish (Latin American)
Don’t get me wrong because of the title. I love it but the thing for premium. This app is saying you can’t be some polygot who knows many languages. My question is why not? But the teaching is great though. I’m learning Amharic (አማርኛ). ይ አፕ በጣም በጣም ተሩ ነው::
Jun 21, 2022
I just started and I like it so far. Hopefully it stays helping. I like how it starts free and you can buy upgrades instead of just a trial period while your still getting use to the app then you have to either pay or delete it so you don’t get charged.
Aug 01, 2022
This app is awesome but the only thing is that the video doesn’t save and I think it would be nice to have it save.Other than that I think it’s good
May 23, 2022