Play in a doll house of your dreams and babysit sweet baby girl Katie and her little newborn sister Alice! Feed, dress up and have a tea party with a teddy bear and fluffy bunny!
Become a super nanny and babysit the most adorable baby girl sisters Katie and Alice! Switch the virtual light on and off and play babysitting games day and night. Dress up the babies and prepare yummy baby food. Clean up the doll house and get ready for a tea party with your little toy guests. Bake and decorate a delicious cake with whipped cream and cherries and serve tea! In the evening, clean up the room, wash hands, brush teeth and dress up for the sweet dreams at night.
Play Sweet Baby Girl Doll House babysitting games for girls:
· Babysit sweet baby girl Katie and her little sister Alice in a new doll house!
· Switch the lights on and off for more exciting babysitting adventures!
· Brush the babies' hair and get ready for a beautiful day!
· Make baby puree and bottle of milk for sweet baby girl Alice!
· Dress up for a party with your little friends!
· Clean up the room, vacuum the floor and put toys where they belong!
· Make tea, bake and decorate a cake and set the table for a tea party!
· Design your play room with kids furniture, swings and favorite toys!
· Do your bedtime routine, brush teeth and fall asleep in the evening!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ABOUT TutoTOONS Games for Kids
Crafted and play-tested with kids and toddlers, TutoTOONS games cherish the childhood and help children learn the basic life skills through the games they love. Dress up games can develop creativity and art skills, cleanup games build good every day habits, cooking games show how to help parents at home, pet games teach to share and care. These are just a few examples how TutoTOONS games let children explore the world around them and develop on their screen time.
IMPORTANT message to parents
DISCOVER more fun with TutoTOONS!
Play our games: http://tutotoons.com/games
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TutoTOONSGames
Subscribe our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/TutoTOONS
Subscribe our newsletter for families: http://bit.ly/SubscribeKidsNews