Shop PC Express online grocery and get more of the stores, brands, and points you love. Use this app to shop groceries from your favourite stores with convenient pickup or delivery options. Choose pickup at a PC Express location near you or use your postal code to see which delivery options are available in your area.
Shop Groceries Online
- Shop your favourite store from anywhere. Find the same prices, President’s Choice products, PC Optimum points and
special offers as you would in-store.*
- Your groceries are always picked with care. Freshness guaranteed!
- Add items directly from your flyer to your grocery list or shopping cart.
- Use My Shop to speed up your shop with the items you buy regularly and your grocery list.
- Use the barcode scanner to quickly create a grocery list when you run out of kitchen essentials.
Online Grocery that Delivers
- PC Express online grocery delivery is available in select Canadian cities and postal codes. We’ll bring the groceries to your door.
Earn PC Optimum Points
Earn & redeem >> Earn PC Optimum points on the items you shop for most and redeem them when you receive your groceries or when you shop in-store.
Just for you >> Get personalized PC Optimum offers.
PC Financial Mastercard® >> Earn points faster with a PC Financial Mastercard®.
Shop Your Favourite Store, Anywhere
Use the PC Express app to shop online at all the stores you love.
Available at select Loblaws, Zehrs, Provigo, Real Atlantic Superstore, Real Canadian Superstore, Fortinos, Dominion, Valu-mart, Maxi, Maxi & Cie, Your Independent Grocer, Bloor St. Market, Independent City Market, Loblaws City Market, Wholesale Club, and No Frills.
*Not offered via our partner Instacart.
03/05/2022 the “My Lists” still does not work and frequently returns errors. 4 months now that this bug has gone unresolved. 14/02/2022 - “My Lists” functionality is still broken in IOS app. Cases opened, as suggested by Loblaws employees monitoring these reviews, have gone with no response given. 0…
Jun 11, 2022
Very dedicated people. They spoil us.
May 09, 2022
03/05/2022 a “My Lists” see still does not work and frequently returns errors. 24/03/2022 a “My Lists” see does not work and frequently returns errors. 4 months now that this bug has gone unresolved. 14/02/2022 - “My Lists” functionality is still broken in IOS app. Cases opened, as suggested by Lo…
May 02, 2022