This training course is a special subset of famous CT-ART 4.0 course, based on best chess studies, especially
chosen for their instructive value. There is simply no substitute for the ease and quality of the studies presented, not
to mention their eternal beauty. Endgame Studies includes about 950 greatest endgame compositions and 900 subsidiary
Each position comes with a special hint unique to this course – a 5x5 mini-position designed to convey the very essence of the tactical maneuver used in the main example.
This course is in the series Chess King Learn (https://learn.chessking.com/), which is an unprecedented chess teaching method. In the series are included courses in tactics, strategy, openings, middle game, and endgame, split by levels from beginners to experienced players, and even professional players.
With the help of this course, you can improve your chess knowledge, learn new tactical tricks and combinations, and consolidate the acquired knowledge into practice.
The program acts as a coach who gives tasks to solve and helps to solve them if you get stuck. It will give you hints, explanations and show you even striking refutation of the mistakes you might make.
Advantages of the program:
• High quality examples, all double-checked for correctness
• You need to enter all key moves, required by the teacher
• Different levels of complexity of the tasks
• Various goals, which need to be reached in the problems
• The program gives hint if an error is made
• For typical mistaken moves, the refutation is shown
• You can play out any position of the tasks against the computer
• Structured table of contents
• The program monitors the change in the rating (ELO) of the player during the learning process
• Test mode with flexible settings
• Possibility to bookmark favorite exercises
• The application is adapted to the bigger screen of a tablet
• The application does not require an internet connection
The course includes a free part, in which you can test the program. Lessons offered in the free version is fully
functional. They allow you to test the application in real world conditions before releasing the following topics:
1. Chess Tactics Art for Advanced
1.1. Attacking the king
1.3. Pawn promotion
1.5. Positional fortresses and their destruction
1.6. Draws by perpetual check or by repetition
1.7. Other ideas and conjunction of ideas
2. Gallery of Chess Composers
2.5. Platov M. and V.
3.1. Studies with difficulty level 100
3.2. Studies with difficulty level 110
3.3. Studies with difficulty level 120
3.4. Studies with difficulty level 130
3.5. Studies with difficulty level 140
3.6. Studies with difficulty level 150
3.7. Studies with difficulty level 160
3.8. Studies with difficulty level 180