* Updated with latest 2nd edition content*
ABOUT POCKET ICU
With content from the highly regarded Pocket Notebook series, Pocket ICU provides users with an essential tool for quickly locating information from every subspecialty area of critical care. Entries have been written by attending physicians and are presented in brief but broad format so anyone in an ICU setting can quickly find answers and save time. This powerful resource can be downloaded to your smartphone and tablet and is great for preparing for rounds or consulting expert recommendations while on the ICU floor.
• Concise guidance written by attending physicians for everyone in critical care
• Coverage of subspecialty areas including pediatric, neuro-critical, cardiac, transplant, burn, and more
• Detailed images, figures, and decision support algorithms
• Overview of Statistics and Evidence-Based Medicine (EBM)
• Helpful appendices provide pharmacological data, metabolic calculations , and cardiopulmonary relationships
• Entries with diagnosis, treatment, and management details
• Advanced Full Text Search helps find topics quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Editors: Gyorgy Frendl, MD, PhD; Richard D. Urman, MD, MBA, CPE
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
It appears that I’ve received my download after hours of downloading. It looks like a well laid out and well written material but of course I’ll have to work with it to see if it has what I need. Hoping for the best.
Jul 29, 2022