MP3 Audiobook Player is the easiest and most convenient app for listening to audiobooks in MP3, MP4, OPUS, OGG, FLAC, AWB, M4B, M4A formats on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad!
••• The app does not feature any audiobooks, but only plays your own audio files •••
The purpose of this app is to make listening to audiobooks in different formats easy and convenient!
There are lots of websites with all kinds of audiobooks dubbed by professional actors and enthusiasts. Most of such audiobooks are distributed as folders with multiple audiofiles in different formats.
I'm, the author of the app, listen to audiobooks all the time. Therefore, I did my best to make MP3 Audiobook Player a tool that has everything necessary to make this process intuitive and convenient.
• Plays audiobooks in MP3, MP4, OPUS, OGG, FLAC, AWB, M4B, M4A formats (without DRM protection).
• Adjustable playback quality (0.5x to 5.0x).
• Boost sound ( for audiobooks with low volume )
• The book cover is loaded from an image file in the book’s folder or from an embedded image from an audio file.
• Automatically saves the current playback position for all audiobooks.
• Supports CarPlay and integrations with over 50 other car models from Ford, GM, Mazda, BMW, Jaguar, Landrover and many more
• Jump to any file (can be enabled in settings).
• Supports standard headphone controls.
• Supports Apple Watch.
• Playback control from the Control Center and Block screen.
• A sleep timer with adjustable sleep periods or sleep after the end of the current chapter.
• Possibility to add/remove books through iTunes and from the computer via Wi-Fi
• Support WebDav for adding audiobooks directly from Explorer on PC or from Finder on MacOS
If you enjoy MP3 Audiobook Player, we would be glad if you consider writing a review.
I’ve been using this for years and randomly it will jump around from one track to another and refuse to go back where I left off. This makes listening to books on it impossible. Other book players don’t do this. And these are books I’ve listened to before on the all without any issues. As of now I’v…
Jun 03, 2022
Update 1: it would be great to have an ability to edit/write bookmark while able to listen/pause on the go. Now it is: bookmark>write note> save> continue playing. Love the app, probably my favorite and most used app!!!
May 07, 2022
This app is not able to detect and use AirPods properly about 1 time out of 5. Why is it still available in AppStore?
Jun 14, 2022