Unlisted is your private second phone - in an app. Get new numbers for work, dating, anything! Unlimited calls, texts, pics. No ads, ever.
An Unlisted phone number is perfect for posting in your online ad, using as a dedicated work number, or for giving out to students & parents (teachers LOVE Unlisted).
Add as many phone numbers as you need to your existing phone. Keep them as long as you want, or for as short as you want.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Tap to download Unlisted
2. Pick an Unlisted number in your area code (or anywhere). This will be your dedicated number, for your exclusive use.
3. Start your free trial. You can call or text from your new number as much as you want.
4. If you decide to continue, choose from our affordable plans
You can delete the number, renew it, or add another at any time.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
1. Nobody can use your Unlisted number to find you or your real phone number
2. We won't ever sell your data or show you ads
3. Unlisted calls & texts won't ever appear on your real phone bill
WHO WE ARE
We're a small team who loves working on Unlisted every day. In fact, we rely on Unlisted numbers every day for our own needs. We promise to never sell your data, show you ads, or betray your privacy. Since 2012, customers have trusted us to provide them new phone numbers for all of their needs, and we hope you will too.
If you ever need help, or have something you'd like us to add to Unlisted, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer dedicated support and respond personally to each and every email.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
"It’s great to not have to carry a second phone or use my personal number for clients."
"YES!! No more Craigslist creeps! I use one Unlisted number per post, then delete them when I'm done. A+++++"
"I hate when websites ask for my phone number. I now have an Unlisted number I use for them all. Love it!!"
"Great as an American expat to keep old US number working and usable while living outside of the country indefinitely"
"I love how you can choose multiple numbers to use. Best incognito phone call app ever!!!"
WHY YOU NEED A SECOND NUMBER
= Privacy - Never give out your real number when you don’t want to
= Protection - Protect yourself when posting on Craigslist, using online dating services like Tinder, or sending your resume
= Business - Why pay a lot for a new business phone line? Just use Unlisted for your customers to reach you directly!
= Local presence - Get a phone number in any area code or location in the US + Canada
- Text and photo messaging
- Set the hours you're available for calls - preserve your freetime
- Send text auto-responses
- Automatic robocall blocking with Nomorobo
- Call using your internet or phone connection
- Incoming call options: block, forward or voicemail
- Custom voicemail greetings for each number
- Use on all your iOS devices
- PIN or TouchID/FaceID protection
- No ads, ever
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the period
- Length of subscription: we offer monthly and annual subscriptions
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Price of subscriptions: Unlimited plans are per number: $14.99/mo or $149.99/yr (saves 2 months)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the App Store subscription management page
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
We only offer US and Canadian numbers. You can only call and text with other US & Canadian numbers. Not for 911 emergency services.
Access the Help Center in the app's menu or email email@example.com
Terms Of Service:
One of the best! I have used other phone apps that cost more and this one is the best one.
Jul 13, 2022
I had an unlisted number for years for my business and never had an issue until today. They blocked my account from texting or calling and said my account was under review for recent messages….how? I’m blocked from sending messages which means I can’t respond to any inquiries. It’s so frustrating. �…
Aug 02, 2022
Jun 30, 2022
The app is great
Jul 11, 2022
This app makes things so much easier.
Jul 04, 2022