Four Discs (Four in a Row) is a fun and challenging game for kids, adults, beginners and experts where the goal is to connect four discs of your own color in a row, either horizontally, vertically or diagonally before your opponent does. Play against the computer or have a game with another friend on the same device.
There are four levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium, Hard and Expert. The Easy level is great for kids but the Expert level is hard for gamers to beat. If you make a mistake or want to change your strategy, Four Discs lets you undo any of your moves.
Compare your score with your friends or the rest of the world with built-in Game Center leaderboards.
• Select between four levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium, Hard and Expert
• Game that is suitable for everyone from kids to adults
• Play against the computer or with another friend on the same device
• Lets you undo any of your moves if you make a mistake
• Compare your scores with your friends or the world with Game Center
• Turn sound effects On or Off
• Universal App, full native support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch