Paint squares and fill regions as you solve the puzzle and discover a beautiful pixel-art picture! Each puzzle consists of a blank grid, divided into various regions, with clues to the left of every row and at the top of every column. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by painting squares and filling blocks according to the rules.
Cross-a-Pix are exciting logic puzzles that form whimsical pixel-art pictures when solved. Challenging, deductive and artistic, these puzzles offer the ultimate mix of logic, art and fun while providing solvers with many hours of mentally stimulating entertainment.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to fill a square, move cursor to the desired location and tap anywhere on the screen. The square, as well as all other squares belonging to the same region, will fill in automatically.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Cross-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 42 free Cross-a-Pix puzzles in SingleClue and DualClue
• 8 extra-large puzzles bonus for iPad only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 25x35 (45x60 for iPad)
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Unlimited check puzzle
• Error checking option when row or column is completed
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Clue auto check-off when row or column is completed
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only)
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to iCloud
Cross-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Campixu, PoliPix and Crazy Paving. Similar to Picross, Nonogram and Griddlers, the puzzles are solved and the pictures revealed using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
I have all the Conceptis puzzles. This is one of my favorites. The people at Conceptis must hire the very BEST because their puzzles are several notches above all the rest!
May 07, 2022
Don’t spam me for reviews
May 01, 2022
this is one of my favorite games ever! i finished the free ones a long time ago & always look forward to the weekly ones 😌 10/10 would recommend
Jun 09, 2022
After many years, I still find these quite difficult in larger puzzles. Good brain workout!
Apr 23, 2022
Great brain exercises. I love this app!
May 20, 2022