Before you buy AudioStretch, consider first downloading AudioStretch Lite for FREE. Apart from some feature limitations, it's the same as the full (paid) version. The Lite version is a great way to see whether AudioStretch works well for you.
As a musician one of the most helpful tools you can have is the ability to slow-down, loop or auto-transpose the notes for a piece of music you are trying to learn.
AudioStretch is the world’s first audio and video transcription tool.
Now you can manipulate the pitch, speed and transcribe your tunes from both audio and video files; or by using your phone’s camera you can capture video directly into AudioStretch and transcribe it!
• Import audio or video files
• Capture video with your phone camera for transcription
• Change the speed of files without changing the pitch
• Listen to the individual notes as you drag the waveform
• Play audio and video at zero speed
• Transpose any music
• Loop difficult to learn sections
With AudioStretch you get all of this in an incredibly responsive and easy-to-use app. Ideal for transcription, learning songs by ear, crazy sonic experimentation, or just listening to your music library in a new way.
• Load songs from your Music Library. (Note: songs from Apple Music have DRM and therefore cannot be loaded).
• Document Picker import/export option supports iCloud, OneDrive, and more
• Open Dropbox files and email attachments via "Open In"
• LiveScrub™ : listen as you drag/hold the waveform
• Speed range -10x to 10x, including zero speed!
• Instant freeze to zero speed by double-tapping on speed display
• Pitch shift range +/- 36 semitones
• Keyboard/spectrum feature for transcription
• Super-fine speed/pitch adjustment via drag left-right on speed/pitch display
• Flexible looping feature
• Audiobus support: stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps!
• No ads or in-app purchases
If you run into any problems with AudioStretch or AudioStretch Lite, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Use it for editing. Works great!
Apr 15, 2022
I often need to work on tunes in a different key than the recording, and this is my go-to helper app. The key can be changed without affecting the speed of the song, and the speed can be changed without affecting the key. Of course any vocals will sound a bit odd depending on how much the key is cha…
Jun 10, 2022
If they added even a basic EQ to this, it would be much easier on the ear to hear notes more clearly and filter out cymbals and other noise. I see this as an oversight. It would be nice to see this fixed. The app does work well to slow down and also loop audio and video.
Apr 21, 2022