With the MEO Remote you can control your TV through the smartphone in a simple and intuitive way. Install and pair
the application with the set-top box through your MEO WiFi network.
MEO's traditional physical remote features are available in this new version, such as channel zapping, increase or decrease sound, play/pause, with improved usability.
The biggest evolution is the change from a physical to a digital remote with the elimination of several barriers that currently exist:
• No need to be in line of sight with the set-top box;
• The "fight for remote" does not make sense anymore;
• Easier to find the remote;
• Removing and replacing batteries is no longer required;
• Using the remote keyboard without 10 mistakes.
MEO Remote is an evolution of MEO’s physical remote and brings features that would never be possible in the current remote:
• Access additional information about what is being broadcasted on TV without losing the broadcast;
• Zapping by thematic and TV shows;
• Discover new content while watching a show on TV, exploring using filters (e.g. IMDb on VideoClub) or quickly accessing live matches.
• On TV - learn more about what is on the TV at any time;
• Zapping - zap on the grid of channels without losing what is on TV;
• Control - your new digital remote;
• Explore - browse and discover Automatic Recordings and VideoClub;
• Search - use your smartphone's keyboard to search for TV shows;
• Photo Sharing - ability to view your photos on the TV, through the Photos app;
• Voice - Now you can control your television with your voice, from changing the channel or the sound, searching for content or cast, opening applications, listening to radio and more.
MEO Remote is available to MEO customers with ADSL or Fiber offers.
May 20, 2022