Millions of happy customers worldwide have advanced their lives with Tala.
Get always-ready cash loans on your own terms with affordable fees. Apply through our secure app and get your approval decision in seconds. Choose your own due date and receive money within 24 hours via the method of your choice. Repay on time and you could double your limits in months.
KEY TALA FEATURES
• Tala offers a low one-time fee as low as 9.5%
• Choose a repayment date that’s aligned with your income cycle to be set up for success
• Apply in minutes and get an instant decision
• If approved, get your money within 24 hours through Coins.ph app, at padala centers (incl. Cebuana Lhuillier, Palawan Express, M Lhuillier, and LBC), or your local bank
• Apply 24/7 in our easy-to-use app
• No paperwork, collateral, or bank account needed
• Only (1) valid ID required
• Every time you borrow, you can choose up to 61 days to pay back
• Repeat access to cash. Just pay back what you owe in full before borrowing again (some exclusions apply)
• Answer a few questions in the app and you are set to go
• Tala secures your personal information with SSL encryption
• Cash limits up to ₱15,000
• Most customers double or triple their limit in just months
• Earn ₱200 off the next time you borrow when you refer friends to Tala!*
HOW IT WORKS
• Download the Tala app
• Apply in minutes
Fill out a short application and verify your identity using 1 ID and a selfie
• Choose your terms
Confirm your desired amount, due date, and where to receive your money
• Get your cash
Funds sent to your bank account, Coins.ph wallet, or nearest padala center
• Repay easily via GCash, Coins.ph, 7-Eleven, PayMaya, Cebuana Lhuillier, or M Lhuillier! Pay in full or make partial payments, anytime on or before your due date
• Borrow again
After repaying in full, answer a few short questions and be eligible to receive your next round of funds
WHO CAN APPLY
Any resident citizen of the Philippines, 18+ years old.
Has at least 1 valid ID and a mobile number.
RECURRING LOAN TERMS
Every cash amount we offer is eligible for a 61 day repayment period.
You will have continuous access to credit if you clear your outstanding balance and keep your Tala relationship in good standing (some exclusions apply).
Always study the terms and conditions and the disclosure statements before proceeding with any transaction.
RATES AND FEES
• Credit limit amounts: ₱1,000 to ₱15,000
• One-time service fee: 9.48%-27.03%
• Monthly EIR: 14.54%-15.00%
• APR: 170.5% -182.5%
• Late fee: one-time fee of 5% of outstanding amount due
• Applicable Tax (DST & GRT): 0.5% - 1.5%
• Minimum repayment period offered = 61 days
• Maximum repayment period offered = 61 days
• Example Fees: For a borrower who receives a ₱4,000 from Tala for our 61-day term, they would owe a 27.02% service fee of ₱1,080.95 and ₱59.05 in required tax for a total payment of ₱5,140.
• ₱4,000 (borrowed amount) + ₱1,080.95 (service fee) + ₱59.05 (required Tax) = ₱5,140 (total payment)
We always work towards making our products better for our users. If you see offerings that differ from what is described above please don’t hesitate to contact us.
PRIVACY & PERMISSIONS
We will never disclose any personal information with anyone that is not you, without your permission, or sell your data to third parties.
Tala is operated by Tala Financing Philippines Inc., a licensed financing company (SEC Registration No.: CS201710582; TIN: 009-614-758; Certificate of Authority No.: 1132).
* Referral terms & conditions: https://tala.ph/referrals/