Talking clock and alarm.
Android 10+ users: if app does not speak, please re-select voice packet, read Help menu!
The app alerts you of the current time by beeping (or by voice, when a voice pack is installed) if for some reason you cannot see your smartphone screen or the clock (i.e. you are driving, or you have poor eyesight, etc.). You can set an hourly alert or according to your schedule.
Important! To make the program speak your native language, download the voice pack you need by selecting it in the "Voice" menu.
- speaks the current time;
- selecting third-party voice packets;
- Android TTS (text-to-Speech) support
- a widget to enable/disable the voice announcement;
- selecting the "night" theme for the interface;
- vibration or melody for notifications;
- select the time for the voice announcement;
- voice alarm;
- the choice of melody for every hour;
- repeat the melody by the number of hours;
- your own volume level at a given time;
- the ability to speak only the current hour or only the minute;
- the "Tell me time" icon;
- Imoprt / Export settings;
- voice announcement in "silent" mode, when listening to music and watching video (if necessary)
Warning! For correct work of TTS (Text-to-Speech) one of the programs should be installed on the phone, for example Google TTS etc.
The following versions of the application are also available:
- version DVBeep Alarm - only voice alarm.
- version DVBeep - with ads and Ru voice pack.
If you have any questions contact me by e-mail: email@example.com
Excellent. But it stops after a few mins I hv been using since last few years. However, After setting the duration it becomes silent after sometime, as a result feel the app is less reliable. Morning alarm set and checked at night but it doesn't start at the set time in d morning. I hv to wake up th…
Jul 07, 2022