WomanLog is a menstrual and fertility calendar for women.
WomanLog Period Calendar and Tracker is an excellent choice to track your menstrual cycle and your period.
Extremely reliable. Very helpful. Easy to use.
The WomanLog app offers great features to track your cycle and period.
* Period tracker for both regular and irregular cycle.
* Period, fertility and ovulation forecast. Standard and advanced mode (on the basis of the previous cycle data and depending on the fluctuations of the cycle length during the previous months).
* Over 100 symptoms, other options like weight, BBT, moods, pills, sex life, cervical mucus, graphs and much more.
* Various daily reminders: Menstruation, Ovulation, Weight, BBT, Multivitamin pill, Breast self-exam, Contraceptive pill, Vaginal ring, Contraceptive patch, Contraceptive injection, IUD.
* Sharing data with your partner and data sync between multiple devices.
* Google Fit support
Tracking multiple calendars
Cervical mucus monitoring
Cycle Overview (Send PDF file to an e-mail)
Note + Event time + Reminder
Additional features provided by Intelligent Assistant:
* Much more detailed forecast of the first day of menstruation. More variants with probabilities when your period might start.
* You will see the probability percentage of your fertile days. This will allow you plan much better or to prevent pregnancy.
Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account when purchase is confirmed.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of current period, at the same price of your initial purchase.
• Once purchased, auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings.
• Any unused portion of the free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
www.womanlog.com © 2020
This is an amazing app but I have a couple suggestions: Any word on making it for a watch as well? Secondly, for those tracking a period, a countdown widget to your next cycle is extremely helpful so that women can prepare better. Please make a countdown widget! Thanks! 👍🏻
Jul 21, 2022
Great app just not keeping info like this on file anymore but still a great app 😊
Jul 26, 2022
The gop & scotus has ruined this app.
Jul 02, 2022