pushTAN is the correct procedure for anyone who wants to make mobile banking. Receive TANs (banking transaction
numbers) on the go on your Smartphone or Tablet anytime, anywhere. You only need one device to access your bank accounts
and to transfer money.
• No additional equipment needed
• TANs are insertable for online banking on PC or for mobile banking via Smartphone or Tablet
• Each TAN is valid only for one specific transfer
• TANs can be used for all TAN requiring transactions: transfers, standing orders, direct debits etc. Of course also for all SEPA transactions.
• Password protection and cryptographic keys ensure maximum safety
• Let your Sparkasse unlock the pushTAN procedure by registering your bank accounts for pushTAN
• Download the S-pushTAN app from Google Play - free of charge
• Hold your personal Sparkasse registration letter at your fingertips to activate the S-pushTAN app with the data within
WORTH TO KNOW
• Please install the app only if you are registered for pushTAN procedures at your Sparkasse and if you have received your personal registration letter
• The app is free of charge. By using the app costs can arise, which may be charged to you by your Sparkasse
• System requirements: Your appliance is not rooted and you have no screen reader installed on your device
• By purchasing and/or using this app fully agree to the terms of the end user license agreement of the star Finanz GmbH. You can find them at: https://cdn.starfinanz.de/index.php?id=Lizenzbestimmungen
füchtbar App, nutzlos!
Jul 27, 2022
I love this app
Jul 23, 2022
The authentication process is a mix up of bureaucratic paperwork and digital pins. And worst: no possibility to switch the app in english.
Jul 21, 2022
Horrible and annoying, cant view my bank status because of "verification", even though i just did this last month, now i have to wait for a letter, which i cant even scan the qr code. Way and beyond.
Jul 22, 2022
Super annoying and buggy app that you can't opt out of using as a sparkasse customer. I use a password manager. I really don't need this weird setup. I should be able to choose what security features I want to use. Probably going to switch to N26.
Jul 26, 2022