PLANT, IRRIGATE, AND GROW BAMBOO… BUT WILL YOU BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE APPETITE OF THE GREEDY IMPERIAL
The Japanese emperor has called the very best gardeners in the empire to compete for the complicated task of caring for his sacred panda. Only the gardener with the very best plots of bamboo will be able to satisfy this picky animal!
Plant a bamboo forest around the emperor’s pond. Cultivate and irrigate your plots to grow all the types of bamboo the panda loves.
To beat your rivals, make improvements to your plots: build irrigation channels or add fertilizer to accelerate the growth of your bamboo… and pray that the weather is favorable!
The player who completes the most objectives wins the game. Only one gardener can win the emperor’s favor… So grab a rake!
- Simple and tactical gameplay adapted from the acclaimed board game, Takenoko, by Antoine Bauza.
- 1 to 4 players
- Play in single-player mode against the computer or your friends and the rest of the world in local or online multi-player!
- Chibis: an extension pack with all new objectives, new plots of land, and most importantly, Miss Panda and her babies. Available for purchase in the game shop!
Original board game awards:
- 2013 Ludoteca Ideale official selection
- 2013 winner of Games Magazine best new family game
- 2012 Tric Trac nomination
- 2012 winner of Lys public choice award
- 2012 nomination for JoTa best family board game
- 2012 nomination for Golden Geek best family board game
- 2012 nomination for the Golden Geek best kids’ board game
- 2012 winner of As d’Or-Jeu de l’Année
Languages available: French, English, German, Spanish and Italian.
Font size barely readable. No undo on things that should have it, e.g. mistaken click on take Irrigation. No way to see Objective Cards when selecting new Hex Tile. Game works, seems bug free, but lacks things that should be standard.
Jun 23, 2022
Suddenly can't login, why?
Jul 04, 2022
Update: This game has about zero replay value. After you have played it about a dozen times it just gives the exact same cards over and over again. Just repeat game after repeat game. They need to switch up the cards, dice rolls, tile draws etc. Online play is horrible and if you play the AI it play…
May 12, 2022