Second Canvas Fine Arts Belgium immerses you in the beautiful collection of the Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium. Zoom in on hidden details and let yourself be swept away by the curator who gets you to know all the corners of the paintings. Share your favorite detail or watch these gems on your TV screen at home or at school.
Second Canvas Fine Arts Belgium, made by the Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium in collaboration with Madpixel,
starts this exploration in the Dutch Golden Age. The application was developed on the occasion of the opening (February
2019) of a renovated wing of the Musée Old Masters Museum which is entirely dedicated to a hundred paintings from the
'Dutch school' of the 17th century.
The five works of art that are currently being presented via the Second Canvas app show that, in addition to Rembrandt and Frans Hals, less well-known contemporaries also left beautiful paintings.
Available today through the Second Canvas Fine Arts Belgium app with the best quality and resolution:
- Meindert Hobbema, The Water Mill, (1663-1668)
- Jan Asselijn, Crossing the ford, (1647-1648)
- Rachel Ruysch, Still Life with Bouquet of Flowers and Plums, 1704
- Maarten Boelema de Stomme, Still Life with a Bearded Man Crock and a Nautilus Shell Cup, 1644
- Jan Davidsz. De Heem, Vanitas, 1652
- For computers, smartphones and tablets in English, French and Dutch
- A super zoom for exploring all the details thanks to the gigapixel resolution format of the images (ultra HD)
- Discover these masterpieces step by step under the guidance of museum experts
We hope you'll enjoy Fine Arts Belgium Second Canvas. Tell us about your experience with the app and help us to improve it: email@example.com
More information about Second Canvas: www.secondcanvas.net