data.ai respects the intellectual property rights of others. data.ai has adopted the following procedures in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) (posted at www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf), to be following in instances of alleged copyright infringement.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted material is being infringed on data.ai, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to data.ai’s Designated Agent (contact information below) that includes:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit data.ai to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Procedure for Submitting a Counter-notice
If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted material has been removed as a result of mistake or misidentification, and wish data.ai to replace or restore access to the material, please send a counter-notice to data.ai’s Designated Agent that includes:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted material that was allegedly infringing;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- The user’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the user’s address is outside of the United States, to any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
data.ai’s Designated Agent for claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
ATTN: data.ai Designated Agent
44 Montgomery Street, 3rd FLoor
San Francisco, CA 94104 USA