This application is designed to improve your hearing by amplifying the sounds around you.
You can use it if you have trouble perceiving your surroundings or when you feel uncomfortable wearing headphones and not knowing what is happening around (sound transparency).
The microphone picks up sound the around you, the application boosts the volume and reduces the noise, then your headphones sends these amplified sounds to your ear. All these very fast.
• Move the microphone or Mac computer closer to your sound source (conversation partner or your TV) and the sound will be much clearer
• The app can also be used as a headphones transparency system (hear environment sounds even if your headphones are covering your entire ear)
• Want to spy a room? Leave your computer in the room and connect your AirPods as speakers
• Select from any microphone, amplify the sound to any headsets
• Control the volume booster level
• Control the system wide sound volume
• Control the advanced features: pan, noise reduction and sound equaliser
• Hotkeys setup for enabling and opening the application
• Using bluetooth or wireless headsets can cause a small delay between the event and the sound due to environment limitations. It is recommended to use wired/cabled headsets
• Bluetooth microphones are not supported since the recording quality is low because of bandwidth limitations. Please use a high quality microphone
• Please note that a high volume boost or close proximity can cause a noisy feedback between your microphone and your headsets
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.