FloorDesign2 is an 3d interior design application (floor plan) that allows you to easily design your home plan in 2D, render in 3D, as well as change the color or the texture of each room, and drag - drop furniture, doors, windows... onto the room from a catalog organized by categories.
(* Number of objects/shapes added to each document is limited, you could upgrade to Pro-Version to remove this limitation. *)
Main Functions of the application:
- SUPPORT MULTI-LANGUAGES:
- Customizable Room:
Drag (create new) room object into the draw view, double click on it to edit all information of the room (walls, intersection points. measure information....)
- 3D rendering: View your house from 3d view
- Import custom 3d model (in COLLADA-dae or Wavefront-obj format)
- Add custom items to Template list:
Right click on a group of objects then select "Add to template list" to save them so that you can reuse it later.
Use this function to create your own interior item from many basic shapes.
- Pre-Defined Interior objects:
There are many predefined nice 3d Interior objects for you to add to the design: door, window, stair, chair, sofa....
- Basic shape :
There are many shapes to add to the design, including text box, round box, line connector, callouts....
- Over 3000 Beautiful Symbols:
More than that, there are over 3000 beautiful symbols to add the view.
Please press the "Smile icon" button on the left to add and select any symbol you want.
- Drag/Drop Image from Finder (or press Cmd-V to paste image from current Clipboard):
The application allows users to drag/drop many image files directly from Finder to current editing window.
- Allow to make curved wall inside Room object
- User could save edited room object to templates list to reused later
- When edit room object , right click on wall line to show menu with following actions : select / deselect all walls, show / hide measure arrow information, change line to curved style....
- Unlimited Undo/Redo (shortcut key: Cmd-Z / Shift-Cmd-Z)
- Copy / Paste (shortcut key: Cmd-C / Cmd-V)
- Duplicate select items (shortcut key: Cmd-D)
- Group / Ungroup Items (shortcut key: Cmd-G / Shift-Cmd-G)
- Lock/Unlock items position (shortcut key: Cmd-L / Shift-Cmd-L)
- Rotate left, rotate right (shortcut key: Cmd-J / Cmd-K)
- Trim room wall
- Scale size of select items
- Flip select items
- Customizable Color / Font / Size / Line Type
- Shadow supported
- Snap to Grid
- Auto Align with another object when resize or move
- Change display order
- Export to png, jpeg, tiff, pdf image file (shortcut key: Cmd-E)
- Print supported (shortcut key: Cmd-P)