WomanLog is a menstrual and fertility calendar for women.
WomanLog Period Calendar and Tracker is an excellent choice to track your menstrual cycle and your period.
Extremely reliable. Very helpful. Easy to use.
The WomanLog app offers great features to track your cycle and period.
* Period tracker for both regular and irregular cycle.
* Period, fertility and ovulation forecast. Standard and advanced mode (on the basis of the previous cycle data and depending on the fluctuations of the cycle length during the previous months).
* Over 100 symptoms, other options like weight, BBT, moods, pills, sex life, cervical mucus, graphs and much more.
* Various daily reminders: Menstruation, Ovulation, Weight, BBT, Multivitamin pill, Breast self-exam, Contraceptive pill, NuvaRing, Contraceptive patch, Depo-Provera injection, IUD.
* Sharing data with your partner and data sync between multiple devices.
* Apple Health App support: Allows to read/write Weight and Basal Body Temperature data, Menstruation, Sexual Activity, Spotting, etc.
* Apple Watch support
Tracking multiple calendars
Cervical mucus monitoring
Cycle Overview (Send PDF file to an e-mail)
Note + Event time + Reminder
Additional features provided by Intelligent Assistant (available from iOS 11.2):
* Much more detailed forecast of the first day of menstruation. More variants with probabilities when your period
* You will see the probability percentage of your fertile days. This will allow you plan much better or to prevent pregnancy.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when purchase is confirmed.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of current period, at the same price of your initial purchase.
• Once purchased, auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings.
• Any unused portion of the free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
www.womanlog.com © 2021
Update: I was considering finding a new app, which was a struggle as I truly love this app’s calendar view (no other app shows your symptoms as icons on the monthly view … that sets this app apart). Today, I realized that every symptom I had requested was included in the new update and that says a l…
Apr 16, 2022
I’ve used this app to track my menstrual cycle for the past 10 years. Not kidding. I have been tracking since 2012. It’s so easy to access all the past data. I can easily see the times I’ve been on birth control with the emojis they have. The calendar is simple and easy to understand. You can track …
Jul 02, 2022
Love this app! It was the perfect tracker of my period, my symptoms, and when I was ready to get pregnant the ovulation count worked perfect !
Apr 06, 2022
Wish I could track weight and blood pressures with this as well. That would make it absolutely perfect when I have to report to my doctor. I wish I could also input the type of contraception/ sterilization I’ve had.
Jun 22, 2022