SNCF CONNECT, THE APP THAT MAKES TRAVELLING EASY
OUI.sncf, the market leader in train travel and mobility with over 14 million unique users, now becomes SNCF Connect!
SNCF Connect is the new go to platform for simpler, smoother and cleaner transportation, throughout France. Organise all your bookings and manage all your trips, big or small, in one easy-to-use app.
SNCF CONNECT, IT'S ALL ABOUT BENEFITS
Easy to use with all your tickets, subscriptions and information in one place, to manage your train journeys from A to Z.
More options to choose from, for everyday travel as well as for special occasions.
Customised thanks to useful, specific information and real-time traffic alerts on your trips.
And more environmentally friendly with a wide range of sustainable transport options, information on your carbon footprint, and a dark mode: easier to understand, better for your eyes and better for your battery life!
1) Plan your trip:
- Search for your route to get from A to B, anywhere in France.
- Compare the different trips available to reach your destination and choose the right one for you.
- Find your favourite transport options: public transport (metro, bus, RER, Transilien, tramway), trains (TER, Intercités, TGV Inoui, OUIGO, TGV Lyria, Thalys, Eurostar, etc.), coaches (Flixbus, Blablacar Bus) and carpooling (Blablacar).
- Save your favourite trips to save time.
2) Book your tickets and subscription plans:
- Buy all your train tickets, cards and subscription plans (including regional subscription plans).
- Use your "My SNCF ID" account to save your preferences, discount cards and SNCF loyalty cards on the app.
- Exchange or cancel your train ticket with ease.
- Pay quickly and securely.
3) Travel with peace of mind:
- Find your e-ticket and all the information on your trip.
- Check station departure and arrival times, traffic information and timetables for your trip in real time.
- Receive information messages and notifications of voice announcements during your train travel (TGV Inoui, OUIGO, Intercités and TER trains without displays)
- Get notifications in case of disruptions on your trip.
- Access all your information in offline mode during your journey.
4) Do you need help?
SNCF Connect's customer support is with you wherever you go thanks to:
- A smart chatbot and comprehensive online help to support you at all times
- French-based customer support staff available 7 days a week by email, phone, social networks...
... more than 8 out of 10 customers are happy with the help provided by our staff members!
SNCF CONNECT KEEPS ON IMPROVING FOR YOU
Soon, we will be adding new features to make your daily life easier:
- Booking alerts to find the right train ticket for you
- Price calendar to choose the best day to travel
- Partnership with Airweb to make it easier for you to travel in fifteen French cities (Troyes, Saint Nazaire, Poitiers, Sophia Antipolis, Évreux, Nevers, Belfort...)
- ... and new, greener transport solutions!
Download the SNCF Connect app now and start travelling!
Why not show the price at the first searching result page? Showing “buy your xxx” makes no sense. Strange logic.