Run, jump and slash your way through a vast world of challenges and embark on an epic adventure!
“Swordigo is a love letter to the platforming and adventure games of the past.” — SlideToPlay, 4/4
“There’s never a dull movement as you hop between platforms and slash your sword against a plethora of enemies.” — Apple’n’Apps, 4.5/5
“Honestly, if you only buy one game this week, you should choose Swordigo.” — AppAdvice
A GREAT ADVENTURE
• Explore a magical realm of dungeons, towns, treasures and devious monsters.
• Gain experience and level up your character.
MAGIC AND SWORDS
• Find powerful weapons, items and spells to defeat your enemies.
• Venture into gloomy caves and dungeons illuminated by the atmospheric dynamic lighting system.
• Precise touch controls designed specifically for iOS.
• Customize the controls to your preference.
LATEST iOS FEATURES
• Game Center achievements.
• Use iCloud to sync saves between the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
• Retina display support for both the iPhone and the iPad.
Very enjoyable to play and the visual style is nice. Does what it sets out to do quite well and no complaints except for the reviewer here who spoiled the ending for everyone.
Jun 13, 2022
Absolute Banger. The entire game was fun and entertaining to a point of me playing through 100% several times. All the secret things you can find and how different you can build your character at the end is cool considering this is a F2P mobile game. I just want a sequel or something similar. Add on…
Jun 24, 2022
One of the best side scrolling games you’ll ever play and it’s free. Definitely needs a sequel.
Jun 18, 2022
Hi there, I like short ago it’s been the funnest game of ever played what does a couple issues I want to be changing first I need it to be just a little easier and there’s been glitches in the game and I just can’t take it and I would also like a new update if that’s good with the creator and I agre…
Jun 27, 2022
This game was my childhood mobile game, I’ve had some many memories with this game, this game will be something I’ll remember for the rest of my life. A 100% experience, although they could of added more to the end but it’s alright.. it was fun while it lasted, and again, thanks for the memories.
Jun 06, 2022