Remotely access your desktop computer from anywhere to enjoy games, movies, and music on the go.
Enjoy high-definition audio and 4K video streaming in real-time by remotely accessing your powerful main computer from your mobile device. Simple to set up and use, you’ll be able to access games, videos, and music just as you were sitting in front of your computer. Built with performance and security in mind, you’ll have a seamless, secure experience every time.
Experience Splashtop Today!
1) Download the personal app on the device you would like to connect from
2) Create a Splashtop account
3) Download the streamer (splashtop.com/streamer) on the computer you would like to connect to
4) That’s It! Login and start your session!
- Access everything from anywhere, anytime
- Cross-platform (Windows, Mac, iOS)
- 4k quality at 60fps
- Low latency
- Blank screen
- Remote webcam
- Video rendering & resolution options
- High performance and reliability
- Bank-grade security features
- Easy to install and use
- Seamless access to your computer
- Need to access your files across networks? The In-App purchase of our Anywhere Access Pack enables remote access from anywhere. Your data is always secure through our Splashtop Bridging Cloud™ technology.
- Want live annotations and on-screen shortcuts for your iPad tablets? The In-App purchase of our Productivity Pack enables:
o On-screen shortcuts for Microsoft Office, games, media players, browsing, file navigation, and more
o A whiteboard to annotate over any live remote desktop screens
Splashtop Personal is for non-commercial use only. For commercial use that includes additional features such as file
transfer, remote printing, chat, and more, try a free trial of Splashtop Business Access: https://www.splashtop.com/business
I used to LOVE this app. I used it for everything. I used with while streaming to switch scenes if I had to suddenly leave the room, controlling my pc from bed etc. AS SOON AS I UPGRADED TO THE ANYWHERE PACK IT BEGAN TO CLOSE ON ITS OWN, RANDOMLY DISCONNECT, AND HONESTLY ITS BARELY USABLE NOW.Update…
Jun 20, 2022
I use to love this app but I hadn’t needed to use it for a couple of years; I wanted to start using it again so I tried to sign in but to my surprise It tells me I’m not registered 🙄 whatever I create an account again and login to my iPad but now the issue is when I click on my computer I want to a…
Jun 03, 2022