Now there’s more ways to PayPal— buy, sell, send, receive and explore all in one place. It’s a simple and secure way to get paid back for last night’s takeout, send money to friends who have an account with PayPal, buy and checkout with crypto, manage your bills and more. Plus, we’ve added some new features we think you’ll love.
*NEW* FIND DEALS RIGHT IN THE APP
• Get exclusive deals curated just for you right in the PayPal app.
• Earn cash back when you shop in the app.
• Multiply your rewards. Earn them with merchants, your credit cards, and with PayPal.
All rewards programs are subject to applicable terms.
PAY IN 4 WITH PAYPAL
• Buy now and pay later by splitting your purchase into 4 interest-free payments at millions of online retailers with no late fees.
• Just choose PayPal at checkout and select ‘Pay Later’, where you’ll see ‘Pay in 4’ as a way to pay.
• Make the down payment today and pay the rest in 3 payments—one every two weeks.
• Payments are easy to manage through the PayPal app and on PayPal.com.
Loans to California residents are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law License. PayPal, Inc. is a Georgia Installment Lender Licensee, NMLS #910457. Learn more at paypal.com/payin4
• Buy, sell and hold Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin in the PayPal app.
• Now you can check out with crypto when you pay with PayPal at millions of online merchants.
PayPal Balance account required. Terms apply. Only available in the US and limited in certain states. Buying and selling cryptocurrency is subject to a number of risks and may result in significant losses. You have to report any gains or losses on crypto sales, including when you check out with crypto, on your taxes.
SEND AND REQUEST MONEY FOR FREE
• When funded by a bank account or with your PayPal balance, it’s free and secure to send money or ask for it back from friends and family in the US.
• Just type a name, email or phone number and PayPal will find the right person for you if they have an account.
• Request money quickly and securely from friends or family and personalize your payments with animations, stickers, emojis and more.
GET SPENDING NOTIFICATIONS
• Never miss a thing – stay on top of payments and sending or receiving money, with push notifications.
• Check out all your latest PayPal activity, by just logging in.
• Create, share, and donate to fundraisers with millions of other PayPal users.
• Support a cause you care about by donating to charity right from the app. You can even set your favorite charity and donate at checkout.
Personal or business fundraisers on the Generosity Network may raise up to 20,000.00 USD and run for up to 30 days. You may run 1 Generosity Network fundraiser at a time. You may run multiple fundraisers to benefit charity at the same time, and there is no limit for amount raised.
ACCESS YOUR PAYPAL BALANCE INSTANTLY WITH THE PAYPAL CASH CARD
• Easily transfer funds from your bank balance to your PayPal balance.
• Shop in-store, online or everywhere Mastercard® is accepted and withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide.
• PayPal Balance account required to get the card.
TRUST PAYPAL SECURE TRANSACTIONS
• You can be sure PayPal will help keep your financial information secure, with commercially available encryption and advanced fraud protection. All that plus fraud monitoring transactions, 24/7.
A TOUCH-FREE WAY TO PAY OR BE PAID
• Pay touch-free by scanning a QR code. All you need to do is scan a seller’s QR code when you pay.
• Whatever you’re selling, now you can quickly set up a QR code and get paid in person, all with just your phone.
Not all features may be available in your market.
Aug 15, 2022
I received a normal (not business) money transfer from PayPal to PayPal. The money was to be used for rent that was due that day. PayPal put it on hold and say it could take up to 3 weeks to access it. Reason? They say it was sent as a business transaction (which wasn’t) and need to make sure my “cu…
Aug 14, 2022
I ordered some drapery for my daughter‘s birthday and after revealing the reviews from China I realized I was involved in a scam I notified PayPal and they asked for more information which I was able to obtain and give without hesitancy they took care of the situation even when the buyer didn’t I’m …
Aug 14, 2022
If you’ve noticed a puzzle piece icon in your Safari search bar lately, it’s likely from the recent PayPal app update. While the extension is apparently off by default, the icon is annoying. You can just delete the PayPal app and use the web site instead, which I did.
Aug 14, 2022
I won a case in my favor and there is no return
Aug 15, 2022