The Our Daily Bread devotional is read by millions of people around the world and encourages people to spend time with God every day. Join the Our Daily Bread community in growing closer to Christ. Daily readings are available in many languages, including English, Afrikaans, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Myanmar, Polish, Russian, Sinhala, Spanish, Tamil, Thai, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
With the Our Daily Bread app, it’s easy to:
* Download a month of daily readings at a time for offline access.
* Listen as you read with the built-in audio player.
* Set a daily reminder to help you stay in God’s Word.
* Share daily readings with your friends by email and social media.
* Bookmark your favorite daily readings and capture your thoughts in your private journal.
* Discuss daily readings with other Our Daily Bread readers in the public comments.
I can barely read even with my readers on. Is there a way to make print bigger?
May 15, 2022
Wonderful app. I love that I get a free mini-devotional every day, but it reminds me to read it a hundred times a day, even after I’ve already read it!
Jun 13, 2022
The devotions are a mix. Several this week have been depressing and condemning. I think my faith does better when I avoid devotionals.
May 25, 2022
I read every day on my iPad and absolutely love the content. This app used to have the ability for multitasking split view but in the last several months that ability has disappeared. Is there any chance you will restore that functionality? I love to have my Bible app open next to the app on the scr…
May 18, 2022
The Bible In A Year link at the bottom of the daily devotional is missing after the latest update.
Jun 27, 2022