Save time and reduce costly errors on all your jobs with the award-winning and industry-leading Construction Master® 5 feet-inch-fraction builder's calculator!
For over 30 years the Calculated Industries Construction Master handheld calculator has been the trusted go-to tool by top carpenters and framers all across North America and beyond.
As an app for your phone or tablet it is ideal for busy Builders, Contractors, Designers, Fabricators, Framers/Carpenters, Tradesmen of every specialty and even Advanced Do-It-Yourselfers -- Anyone who works with dimensions who is interested in improving speed, accuracy and productivity.
It operates exactly as the handheld Construction Master 5, along with added app-exclusive features. It includes a full User’s Guide built-in, as well as the ability to press and hold a key for specific help! Even includes tutorial videos.
Built with the same core engine that powers the industry-standard advanced construction-math handheld calculators from Calculated Industries.
WHY IT'S A MUST-HAVE TOOL
• Powerful built-in solutions make it ideal for completing layouts, plans, bids and estimates in the field, office or truck
• Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Built-in right angle functions simplify square-ups, rafters, slopes and more
• And so much more.
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger (left - to - right)
• Context-sensitive Help -- just press and hold any function key for Help text, diagrams, videos
• Ability to Save or Email calculations and outputs (e.g., cut-lists) to File or others on your crew
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fractions (1/2" through 1/64")
• Full Metric Function (m, cm, mm)
Right Angle Solutions
• Complete Right Angle/Rafter Calculations
• Pitch Key (Slope and Grade)
• Rise, Run, Diagonal/Common Rafters
• Hip/Valley Key
• Jack Rafters Key
• Irregular Hip/Valley and Jacks
• Rafter Cutting Angles (Plumb, Cheek and Level Cuts)
• Stair Layout Key
• Diagonal Key
• Expanded Rake-Wall
Area and Volume Solutions
• Square and Cubic
• Basic Circular Calculations
• Weight per Volume Conversions
• Board Feet
• User-Definable Preferences
• Entry Editing Backspace key – with a swipe of a finger
• Cost per Unit (total costs based on unit price)
• Advanced Paperless Tape (shareable)
• Memory function
And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an iOS device to a non-iOS device, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
The first 7 days are free. Subscriptions offered will automatically renew at the end of the chosen period. Payment will be charged to your Apple account upon purchase confirmation. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off or subscription is canceled in settings at least one day (24-hours) before the subscription period ends. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal in your Apple account Settings > Subscriptions.
Construction Master® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.
I actually have one of the hand-held calculators however it’s always in my work vehicle so I thought wow this would be great to have at home. I downloaded the app because it said it was free. The moment I did that it then said this was a seven day trial and your Apple account would be charged at the…
Aug 06, 2022
Nice to have these functions at your fingertips as a Carpenter.
Aug 12, 2022
I’ve had two of these ever since they came out with the handheld, anyway once I seen you could download it to your cell phone it was the greatest thing for a contractor app wise that I’ve seen in a long time. Highly recommend it. I will give it a 10 out of 10 the handhelds have never failed me and s…
Aug 08, 2022
It would be nice if you could try it before you buy it and not worry about having to pay or cancel the subscription.. That’s how they get your money.
Aug 13, 2022
Won’t let you use it unless you pay. Better to buy a calculator instead of paying a subscription. Deleted app.
Jul 27, 2022