BruHealth APP is developed by the Government of Brunei to provide COVID-19 information, preventive care information and government advisories to citizens of Brunei Darussalam.
1. Real time dashboard for Brunei and global status.
2. Users can check the activity traces of confirmed patient on the map, and also can find the medical resources on the map to seek medical care.
3. To check for symptoms of COVID-19 and have a quick self-screening.
4. Allow users to submit Health Clearance Form (COVID-19 Health Reporting Form??) to get a personal assessment code. If you want to enter some places or participate in events , you have to present the code at the entrance.
5. Advisories including precautions, travel advisories, health advisories, myth-busters, press statements from MOH and other ministries.
6. Keep track of the COVID-19 close contact by sharing bluetooth.
7. Access HealthKit to get Steps, Active Energy data to let user join Plan (BN on the Move) , help they Set daily exercise goals and track their process.
Some members on my bru health can’t report their ART results because location data says they aren’t in brunei? What location data? They are kids at home with me and only registered on my phone. Why is this the case for only some members? Please fix this problem.
May 23, 2022
Hello guys quandale dingle here, I like bruhealth
May 21, 2022
I have several encounter of the app goes lagging and needed my phone to be restart. 😤
Jun 02, 2022
After the update, states that user is not in Brunei. Thus ART couldn’t be uploaded online 😡
May 23, 2022
I cant open the daily health question, because of the new updates... so how can i scan if cannot do the daily health report pls help... thank you
May 29, 2022