ATSU connects all aviators around the world via instant online note sharing and gets the latest weather
information and simplifies it for your own use.
It is a lightweight, simple aviation tool which includes
1- PART A suggestions,
* Short Runway, Narrow Runway detection
* Calculates Maximum & Minimum Cross wind values for each runway according to TAF & lets you know on briefing section
* Detects weather phenomena
* Inbuilt "threat" functionality for situational awareness and many more...
2- Runway information
* Cross Wind & Head Wind values for each runway
* Type of the Runway (ASP, CON etc)
* Runway Slope
* Runway Elevation
* Runway Length & Width
* Displaced Threshold
3- Airport Frequencies
4- Airport Map
* You can store your notes on your local and access them later for future use.
* You can share your airport notes, your experience with other aviators all around the world and read their notes & learn from their experiences as well. You can upvote or downvote for the notes according to their usefulness
6- Approach Path Calculation
* You can also get approach path corrected for temperature as well.
7- Temperature Correction
8- Wind Component Calculation
9- Fuel Uplift Calculation
10- Hour/Minute Calculation for Logbook Summation
11- Miscellaneous Conversions you may need.
12- Drive Mode is just like a simple radio. When you travel from home to airport, you can listen to latest weather information and important forecasts just like you listen ATIS.
13- Abbreviations section helps you to find ICAO/NOTAM/METAR/TAF related abbreviations easily.
14- NOTAMS section gets the current NOTAMS and classifies it according to their specification to improve readability.
15 - Runway State Decoder works for both ICAO and Russian reporting type. Gives you braking action according to state of the runway.
16- Holdover Times calculated on Details Section of the app with current weather information reported for the airport. If you want, you can manually enter weather information and ATSU handles the rest.
* PS: Holdover times supported for
GENERIC TYPE II
GENERIC TYPE IV
KILFROST TYPE II
17- ADA (Airmet Detection & Awareness) module
* Flight Planner, Great Circle and Sigmet Plotter (Thunderstorm, Convective Activity, Icing, Turbulence, Volcanic Ash, Sandstorm etc...).
* Prognostic Charts
* Significant Weather Charts
18 - Dangerous Goods
* Inherent Risk
* Risk to Aircraft
* Rist to Occupant
* Spill or Leak Procedure
* Fire Fighting Procedure
* Additional Considerations
* Drill Codes