Top Selling Checkbook App
Featured by Apple in "What's Hot" List
Accounts 2 is an easy to use application to replace your paper checkbook. With the Accounts 2 application, you will have a quicker and more convenient way to track your daily finances. You can schedule transactions, transfer funds, capture photo receipts, reconcile, view reports, export data, print, and much more. All features of the Accounts 2 app are designed to be quick, clean, intuitive, and easy to use.
* If you like this app, then please support us with a positive rating. Thank you!
* Touch and Face ID Support
- Use Touch or Face ID to authenticate and launch the app quicker and more conveniently.
* Sync Data via iCloud
- Sync your data across iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices
* Universal Binary
- Designed for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. No need to buy separate apps for each device.
* Graphs and Reports
- Review your monthly income vs. expense, spending by category, or income by category summaries with beautiful graphs and reports.
* Photo Receipts
- Capture and store photo receipt as part of a transaction.
* AirPrint Support
- Print reports directly from your iPhone or iPad to any AirPrint-enabled printer.
* Recurring Transactions
- Schedule transactions to repeat weekly, biweekly, monthly, semimonthly, quarterly, biannually, or yearly on a start date that you choose.
* Split Transactions
- Split a transaction among several categories for more precise tracking.
- Quickly search for transactions and edit them from the same screen.
* Reconcile Transactions
- Reconcile by checking off cleared transactions and comparing the actual and outstanding balances against a bank statement. Accounts 2 now includes a running total for even easier reconciliation.
* Smart Autocomplete
- As you type, a list will show you your previously entered descriptions and corresponding category. Selecting an entry from the list will fill both fields of the transaction.
* Auto-increment Check # Field
- Accounts 2 will suggest the next check number for you based on the previously entered number. If you replace your checkbook, just enter the new starting number and Accounts 2 will auto-increment from there.
- Make a one-time transfer between accounts or set up recurring transfers to automatically repeat.
* Export in CSV, QIF & HTML Formats
- Export transactions via email attachments for used with desktop applications such Numbers, Excel, or MS Money.
* Customization Settings & Themes
- Configurable settings and themes to customize the Accounts 2 application based on your preferences.
* Transaction Sorting/Hiding
- Sort transactions by date in either ascending or descending order. You can also hide reconciled transactions to keep your current list from being cluttered.
* Accounts Reordering
- Reorder your accounts from the account list in any order you choose.
* Accounts Delete Lock
Prevents accidental deletion of all the transactions under an account.
* Backup / Restore
Backup your data for safekeeping via email, Dropbox, or iTunes file sharing interface. Then restore it to your device whenever you need to.
* Passcode Security
- Keep your accounts information private.
* FREE Accounts 2 Lite version
- Please download the Accounts 2 Lite version to try before you buy.
I have been using app for many years. Now it has deleted or has hidden all data older than one year old. I have quit and reopened the app many times but it has not fixed the issue. Very distressed.
Jun 29, 2022
I’ve been using Accounts 2 and it’s prior version almost as long as I’ve had an iPhone… about 12 years. It’s been a great tool and replacement for old school checkbooks and excel spreadsheets. I like how it doesn’t link to your bank and you have control on entries. I’d like to see 3 changes: 1) abil…
Jun 22, 2022
This app is the only app that works for me after trying nearly every other one in the App Store. It allows to keep track of all my transactions and flexible enough to let customize the categories. The only thing I wish the developers would do is create a paid version that would be cloud based so t…
Jun 20, 2022
Dropbox database backup is broken. No app support. This developer is trash
Jun 29, 2022
I have been using this since day one, had a glitch here and there but none like this. I have even went to apply to try and contact the seller and developer, somehow apple shows I have the software but when I try to send it , the ticket says I don’t show any thing in my history. Every time I try and …
Jun 24, 2022