Cricket Captain 2019 is the perfect companion for a hugely anticipated cricket season. With the World Cup and
Australia in England, and the inaugural test-match championship, old rivalries will be put to the test and new ones
New tactical elements have been added, including an additional batting aggression setting, target run-rate indicator, re-balanced one-day match engine, and left-handed wrist-spin bowler type. There are extensive additions to the database, including additional player records broken down by domestic team played for. Put your tactical expertise to the test in the number one cricket management game.
The latest changes to all domestic structures have been added, including the addition of the new South African 20 over league and additional Indian domestic teams.
Cricket Captain is unrivalled in cricket management simulation, and Cricket Captain 2019 improves the series once again with all the attention to detail that is the trademark of the series.
Key features for 2019 include:
• Updates to all domestic systems and 20 over leagues: play updated domestic leagues in India, England, Australia, West Indies, Pakistan, South Africa, Bangladesh, and New Zealand.
• Player Records for each domestic team: full career records for every team a player has played for.
• Improved match engine: with updates to aggressive batting in OD matches and an additional batting aggression level and target run rate indicator.
• Test Championship: take part in the new test-match championship.
• New South African 20 over league: play as one of the six 20 over teams.
• World XI Teams: pick any players from history and pit them against each other.
• Domestic Stats Addition: see every player’s domestic record for all 3 match types.
• Historical scenarios: World Cup and Australia vs England scenarios.
• New database: full database update with over 7,000 players, including improved player generation, balancing limited over ability and test match abilities.
• Updated tournament modes: including the new OD World Cup format.
• Added player stats: added records of ducks and career spans for each format.
• Added SLW bowler type: slow-left-arm wrist spinners added to player types.
• Improved contracts: added percentage available for county selection.
• New achievements: including career runs and wickets records for teams and on-line play.
• Internet game: improved reliability and more teams to play on-line.